SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Very Funny Conversation!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
acerimmer
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 01.05.2007 01:11    Post subject: Very Funny Conversation! Reply with quote

Read this conversation.......it is too funny. (sad in a way, that such a high ranked player can accuse a fellow player of cheating...........but bloody hilarious)

Quote:
22:09:34 (DerMeister) i will never play with you again
22:09:42 (DerMeister) this is not normal game
22:10:07 (DerMeister) i have played like 2000 games ,but never someone played like you
* endever left the dark planet
22:10:24 (DerMeister) like you would exactly the pieces
22:10:24 (AceRimmer) ?
22:10:35 (AceRimmer) lol
22:10:45 (AceRimmer) that is a classic line
22:10:54 (DerMeister) lol
22:10:57 (AceRimmer) why put all those bombs in a row
22:11:04 (AceRimmer) a gift
22:11:20 (AceRimmer) ty
22:11:23 (DerMeister) because i did not know you see my pieces
22:11:31 (AceRimmer) lol
22:11:48 (AceRimmer) if i could see your pieces......i would just go for flag
22:11:50 (AceRimmer)
22:11:55 (DerMeister) no...
22:12:01 (DerMeister) to obvious
22:12:14 (DerMeister) you knew my colonel my bombs
* Erisak arrives on Gravon
22:12:27 (DerMeister) my general without checking
22:12:34 (DerMeister) then you are god
22:12:35 (AceRimmer) it was logical
22:12:46 (AceRimmer) it would be what i would do
22:12:52 (AceRimmer) the gen was easy to spot
22:12:52 (DerMeister) ypou are world champion then
22:12:55 (AceRimmer) lol
22:13:16 (DerMeister) you are a cheater
* mightyss arrives on Gravon
* LiskeUnited left the dark planet
22:15:09 (AceRimmer) lol
22:15:14 (AceRimmer) how can i cheat
22:15:27 (DerMeister) i have seen at metforge before
22:15:33 (DerMeister) typical
22:15:40 (AceRimmer) tut tut tut
22:15:47 (AceRimmer) just because your losing
22:15:49 (DerMeister) no player on the world can know all pieces with out checking
22:15:56 (DerMeister) no
22:15:56 (AceRimmer) very sad
22:16:06 (DerMeister) you are an idiot
22:16:09 (AceRimmer) lol
22:16:14 (DerMeister) i have no problem to lose
22:16:19 (AceRimmer) you are a sore loser i think
22:16:26 (AceRimmer) have some dignity
22:16:47 (DerMeister) but i have enough experience to know what is possible and what not
22:16:53 (AceRimmer) hmm
22:17:10 (DerMeister) what you have done today is not possible
22:17:15 (AceRimmer) maybe you just never played me enough to understand i aint no chump
* Ewing arrives on Gravon
22:17:27 (AceRimmer) you think i am poor player
* Ambiorix arrives on Gravon
22:17:34 (AceRimmer) that is a big mistake
22:17:36 (DerMeister) very
22:18:27 (DerMeister) poor
22:19:20 (DerMeister) if you show me this on the board i will appologize and say to all people i meet that you are the best on the world
22:19:27 (AceRimmer) lol
22:19:33 (AceRimmer) maybe one day
22:19:40 (DerMeister) never
22:19:46 (DerMeister) it is not possible
22:19:58 (DerMeister) no one know all pieces
22:20:00 (AceRimmer) then i expect an apology
22:20:04 (DerMeister) only if he cheats
22:20:32 (AceRimmer) dude this is the talk of a player who is a sore loser
22:20:57 (DerMeister) lol
22:21:14 (DerMeister) but then is funny that you are the first player i talk to like this
22:21:25 (DerMeister) then it must have bean my first lose
22:21:27 (DerMeister) cool
* AceRimmer has captured the opponent's flag and won the game!
22:25:18 (DerMeister) lol
22:25:33 (DerMeister) obvious
22:25:40 (AceRimmer) gg but shame about yoursportsmanship
22:25:51 (DerMeister) i hope all will get to know you
22:25:54 (AceRimmer) calling someone a cheater is not nice
22:26:11 (DerMeister) it is not nice to cheat
22:26:17 (AceRimmer) it is not
22:26:26 (AceRimmer) and i wouldnt do this
22:26:32 (AceRimmer) how could i do this?
22:26:33 (AceRimmer) lol
22:26:49 (DerMeister) i like to win,but i would never have done something like this
22:26:55 (AceRimmer) lmao
22:27:08 (AceRimmer) what makes you think i have cheated?
22:27:17 (DerMeister) spien must check the software so nobody can cheat like you anmore
22:27:22 (AceRimmer) do i have video camera in your room?
22:27:33 (DerMeister) you see my pieces
22:27:36 (DerMeister) easy
22:27:37 (AceRimmer) lol
22:27:39 (AceRimmer) how?
* cleo arrives on Gravon
22:27:46 (DerMeister) good hacker can do that easyli
22:27:52 (AceRimmer) me an hacker?
22:27:54 (AceRimmer) lol
22:27:58 (AceRimmer) thats funny
22:28:04 (DerMeister) i knew 2 guys before
22:28:06 (AceRimmer) i have problems loading it up
22:28:09 (DerMeister) yeah very
22:28:46 (DerMeister) i will not lose any more minuteč with you. it was deffinitly our last game and conversation
* DerMeister left this room
22:28:55 (AceRimmer) lol
* reset the game

Me a computer hacker...........this is too god damn funny for words.

I think DerMeister needs to come down off the clouds and realise there are many other very good players playing here. His obvious hangup and me reading him like a book is mere logic.

Maybe he accused citron505 and andi of cheating also? Seeing as he has now lost three in a row.
Or maybe it's just because he doesn't like losing 3 games to the same person. Yes 3-0 is our matchup score. He gave me all the big talk before the game......which only made the victory that little bit sweeter.
art
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 01.05.2007 04:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

statistics bear you out Ace. "Sensing" a general is not so hard. Did you put 3 bombs in a row left to right, or down a column?
In your initial game that you played DerMeister that took 2 hours, I remember him being upset when he discovered your setup that time also.
I suppose he expects all to put the marshall and general at c3 or d3
g3 or h3 without exception, and if you don't follow that method, you must be cheating.
When you've beaten everyone who plays you, I imagine maybe skill and experience are the reasons you are putting his 1700 rank to the test.

Good job.
Now admit that you know his wife and she has just emailed you a screen shot of his setup.
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 01.05.2007 05:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFL. Great post Ace
jerry
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 01.05.2007 08:04    Post subject: Have Another.. Reply with quote

*Jerry* Sends the Dermeister a Konig Pilsener "Gebraut nach dem Reinheitsgebot" Award winning Beer..I suggest drinking a Six Pack

Cheers Jerry.
giovedi
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 01.05.2007 12:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad that someone finally discovered the elaborate plan you came up with to become the no.1 on gravon.
Now that "DerMeister" mentioned it, I can honestly say that I too was uspicious about how you could "see" my setup...

I took action imediately...
The hidden cams have already been removed, the request for the divorce from my wife who sent you screenshots of my setups will be completed soon ,
my kids which sent you relevant information about my attacking-strategy are on their way to a siberian labour-camp and my dog has been brought to a animal shelter...

So what can you do now, after your evil treachery has been revealed and your little helpers are unavailable, ey?

I can promise that you'll have to expect heavy seas ahead the next time you play me, my friend!
acerimmer
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 01.05.2007 15:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys got me!

OK I will come clean!

I have 3 methods of deviously foul means to gain info on setups.

The first as you already mentioned.......is the wife/gf of players e-mailing you guys setups. It is so easy......I just send a pic of Sadi......and tell them I can get you guys to play less.....by beating you all day long.....thus resulting in you spending more time with your partner. They love this idea and send multiple setups.......almost immediately. Who can blame them?

My second form of survailance is a little more complicated..........it is a tooth cam which is fitted to several players front teeth. I (unknowingly) hypnotised these people and fixed the device with the help of the partners of these players. It gives me accurate info but with a slight time delay......but great results.

My last device is the glasses cam......which is solar powered though a small solar panel on the wearers head. It relays entire setups instantaneously and comes with a 5 year guarantee. I see everything you see.........funny really. Some of the sights I have seen is unreal............Not mentioning any names........BUT who plays Stratego in a pink frilly dressing gown?........YOU know who you are!!!!........hehehe
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 01.05.2007 17:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are you mocking with Dermeister, Ace? Hoping to make him even angrier?

Is it really so that hackers can see set ups (if they want) like Dermeister says? I hope not.
giovedi
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 01.05.2007 18:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFL
Very nice post, Ace.

What desperate measures you came up with in order to remain No.1 ...it's even worse than I thought.

Oh, and Ruben:
You should neither mess with Ace nor doubt his hacking-abilities...if you don't want to be blackmailed for dress-code-errors...
acerimmer
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 01.05.2007 18:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

ruben:
You really need to get out more!
You have no sense of humour what-so-ever!

I never even mentioned DerMeister's name in my last post. I am joking with the guys about a fictitious situation of spying setups.......it is a joke!
If DerMeister gets upset about the first post.........then he should refrain from calling players "cheats". I have no regrets at making fun of his comments. I either take his comments in humour OR I get offended at his comments.
I am trying to take them with the humour they are comparible with.

If you lack the sense of humour to laugh at such things.......then that is your problem.

Lighten up!

I guess your words about "everyone starting with a fresh start" are false.

Your words in your post above........seem to be quite provocative and very needless. I guess you still got your spoon.......stir stir stir......we will cause trouble for ace......stir stir stir..........lmao.

the ruben87 motto = "I have a spoon and I am not afraid to use it"

Maybe I should call you rubey spooney.................I can just imagine you in a duell at dawn........The referee asks you......pick your choice of weapon (meaning pistols, swords etc) and you choose........SPOONS!

My advice to you is loosen up......enjoy life, get laid (if you can ) and generally stop moaning and stirring trouble.
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 01.05.2007 19:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Show some respect please. Go to the WC stratego and try to beat Dermeister there. Try to beat me there. If you are looking for a challenge.

And you are the one who cause problems. The aim of your post is just to make a fun of Dermeister and tell everybody you beat him 3 times etc.
giovedi
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 01.05.2007 19:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

After Rubens first post I thought it would just be his typical lack of humour or plain ignorance.
But now I'm seriously worried about an alien currently hiding in the netherlands and pretending to be a stratego-player named ruben87.

Ruben, for your sake I hope that you don't believe in the rubbish you are writing once again.

Ace is causing problems?

I already had some doubts about the "new start" you offered, especially after you placed emphasis on you not reacting anymore to insults, presenting you as the vicitim...*pf*

The dialog Ace posted clearly speaks for itself and everbody makes a fool of oneself as good as possible...
"DerMeister" obviously seemed to be an expert, altough I'm not sure whether you're the master or the apprentice...
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 01.05.2007 19:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone his own opinion.
acerimmer
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 01.05.2007 20:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

ruben: I merely copy and pasted a conversation which was an open conversation between me and DerMeister.
I then lent a little humour to his obsurde comments and made light of very offensive remarks HE made about me.

As for your comments......they are typically ruben like (provacative and unwanted).

You challenge me to beat you and DerMeister in real life

Why would my game be any different in real life to playing online?

Do you suddenly become good in real life?

You challenge me.......as if you are actually a good player. Where exactly did you finish in that tourney last week? 1st? 2nd?........maybe 3rd?

NO.........13th out of 22.

WOW.......I think maybe I should be worried!

As for DerMeister...........I expect an apology from the guy.
A classless act........calling someone a cheat................just because he got his ass handed to him on a plate for the 2nd time in 3 days.
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 01.05.2007 20:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

AceRimmer wrote:
You guys got me!

OK I will come clean!

I have 3 methods of deviously foul means to gain info on setups.

The first as you already mentioned.......is the wife/gf of players e-mailing you guys setups. It is so easy......I just send a pic of Sadi......and tell them I can get you guys to play less.....by beating you all day long.....thus resulting in you spending more time with your partner. They love this idea and send multiple setups.......almost immediately. Who can blame them?

My second form of survailance is a little more complicated..........it is a tooth cam which is fitted to several players front teeth. I (unknowingly) hypnotised these people and fixed the device with the help of the partners of these players. It gives me accurate info but with a slight time delay......but great results.

My last device is the glasses cam......which is solar powered though a small solar panel on the wearers head. It relays entire setups instantaneously and comes with a 5 year guarantee. I see everything you see.........funny really. Some of the sights I have seen is unreal............Not mentioning any names........BUT who plays Stratego in a pink frilly dressing gown?........YOU know who you are!!!!........hehehe

LOL, great post Ace
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 01.05.2007 20:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

AceRimmer wrote:
ruben: I merely copy and pasted a conversation which was an open conversation between me and DerMeister.
I then lent a little humour to his obsurde comments and made light of very offensive remarks HE made about me.

As for your comments......they are typically ruben like (provacative and unwanted).

You challenge me to beat you and DerMeister in real life

Why would my game be any different in real life to playing online?

Do you suddenly become good in real life?

You challenge me.......as if you are actually a good player. Where exactly did you finish in that tourney last week? 1st? 2nd?........maybe 3rd?

NO.........13th out of 22.

WOW.......I think maybe I should be worried!

As for DerMeister...........I expect an apology from the guy.
A classless act........calling someone a cheat................just because he got his ass handed to him on a plate for the 2nd time in 3 days.

Hope you dont mind if I rehash this post too Ace, another great one. Keep up the good work and keep posting ludicrous chats as they happen. Great entertainment
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: