SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

welcome back edfx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
art
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 16.06.2007 05:54    Post subject: welcome back edfx Reply with quote

Apparently apologizing for bad words and begging forgiveness is not enough to let edfx play. The 21 year old "victim" admits it was nothing that hurt his feelings. After all the 21 year old had been berating edfx to no end for weeks and weeks leading up to edfx's one time slur. The 21 year old "victim" admits that the slur could not have been directed at him anyhow, being that he bears no ethnic similarties relating to the slur.
The admins here, simply look at it as how it would offend them. If the words had been said in real life between real people in a real setting, then sure damn him. But this is not real life, this is an artificial setting. When only 2 people witness the slur, it certainly does not compare to the hundreds upon hundreds of harrassing forum posts that are read by kids and adults alike permanently etched onto your monitor for all to see forever into eternity. As Eindhoven , Sadistic etc etc have found out. Those punishments seem justified, but just because someone clicks the "send bad chat room words" to the admin does not necessarily mean any real offense occured.
We need edfx back so that gpetp. bob and us that play at this time have someone to play.
What gives, chill out please.
Signed,
Concerned.
If he has not begged to come back, then I'm sorry for misreading the situation. I witnessed the slur, and felt no inward pain myself.
But think of all the other banned forum posters, given 9 lives. Even Gayius Marius was allowed to hang around forever inspite of his bad behavior. Specter, If you could stay up passed when the street lights come on, then we'd have more bodies to play against. Ask mommy for permission.

Last edited by art on 16.06.2007 19:13; edited 1 time in total
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 16.06.2007 06:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

the last game he played was vs you dude, april 27. he committed a crime and is doing the time, guess the question is how much time.
specter
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 16.06.2007 14:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lock him up and throw away the key!
OGETARTS
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 16.06.2007 14:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

unbiasbob wrote:
the last game he played was vs you dude, april 27. he committed a crime and is doing the time, guess the question is how much time.

He got a 3 month ban. He has about 6 weeks left until he is allowed to play again.

OGE
specter
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 16.06.2007 14:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there anyway that you could extend the prison sentence, oge?
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 17.06.2007 14:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

OGETARTS wrote:
unbiasbob wrote:

He got a 3 month ban. He has about 6 weeks left until he is allowed to play again.

OGE

thank you for that info oge
zach21
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 20.06.2007 00:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

art,

stop being so selfish about this. I reported him because what he said was ridiculous. someone who has that much hate built up inside themselves should not be online playing stratego. he should be in the psychiatric wing of a hospital. this is for his own good.

Z
art
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 20.06.2007 04:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes master. I bow to thee.
specter
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 21.06.2007 21:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. That's my homie zach21 right there. Yeah, what Zachary said!
zach21
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 24.06.2007 06:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

to boot,

ed never apologized to me

z
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 24.06.2007 07:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zach, b4 the incident when you were new on gravon, I witnessed you saying things to ed that would have earned you a suspension if he had reported you. I do know that now you make such comments to no one. I hope you 2 can kiss and make up upon his return. cheers and see you on the game field
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: