SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1000 Win Club

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 23.06.2007 03:22    Post subject: 1000 Win Club Reply with quote

1000 win club*

Welly (4 my belly) 1862

(Washington) dc (dreamboat) annies 1080

g (Tom) petty 4921

Warzero_POW 1484

mari (jane) bo 1922

King sadi (claus) istic 3134

AnDi (Kaufman) 1988

ricardo (Montalban) 90 1973

Rapunzel (shuffle) 3796

Apollo (13) 1023

(Fr) edbomb 1843

Psycho (path) naut 1567

(B) Endever 1802

Mei (way) ko 1207

oli (north) 1203

tableplay (tp 4 my bunghole) 1085

Dozer (the poser) 2674

(prize) fighter 1592

(eli) citron505 1756

bom (I'll spell it for you) 1217

brass (tacks) 2362

blue (moon) 1025

Miltos (berle) 41 2172

skil (the thrill) gannon 3183

bolivar (d) 1793

(f) edfx 1833

unbias(the unbiased one) bob 1000

soon to join: (Kristy Mc) Knickles 989

wolf (manjack) 965

* WSC All Time Wins

Last edited by unbiasbob on 24.06.2007 18:31; edited 2 times in total
skywalker
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 23.06.2007 11:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey bob,

1000 wins. nice!
60 percentage wins/losses and only a kleier rating of 1360 .... hm.... guess i'm right you're playing only the low ranked players and avoiding the big ones???

i think i will open a new topic "UNBIASBOB IS HIDING IN THE DARK AND ONLY COMES OUT IF A FOOL IS AROUND"

it is already too long ago we had such nice posts about rank players.

just kidding mf
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 23.06.2007 15:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao sky. yes my winning % is stratosperic considering my rank and number of games played. it reminds me of your 22 game streak back in your playing days (which I commended in this forum btw). however, regarding rank player; I think we need to define what a rank player is: my definition would be a highly ranked player who either doesn't play or plays low rankers in order to maintain his high ranking position. In my case I am ranked #86 out of 125 on Kleier's. I don't think I meet this definition exactly. I dont know what I'd do if I fell to #89, lol
skywalker
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 23.06.2007 18:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, indeed you are not the perfect example for a rank player. maybe we should create a different name for your "behavior"
what about low rank rank player? or just low rank player?
does this sound too negative?
ok, let's forget about all this abusive language.
why not describe you as a "highly low ranked player"
or "the one-eyed under the low ranked"?

you mentioned my winning streak. indeed a funny story. i was undefeated from septemper 28th till december 29th
in this time i played a lot of the best stratego players in the world like winston, achilles or mare...
if you wouldn't play art this much you could achieve that also but this guy is just too unpredictable
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 23.06.2007 19:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've played Art a ton indeed as he's about the only guy online btw 7pm and 2am US eastern time. I'll tell you this dude, that art can play with anybody when he's not reckless. I've seen him go toe to toe with the likes of Zach, Gpet, Specter, Dozer, Citron and others and come up with wins. I wish you still played Luke, I used to really enjoy playing you dude. You retired at 66-64, too prematurely I think. As for me, I've played over 1700 games and enjoying it; this after taking an 8 month break from the game. As for who I do or do not play, who cares? I know I dont but I play the game. The great thing about this site is being able to play games whenever you want vs whoever you want. what others think about that is irrelevant. Play within your ability is my motto

oh and another thing, I had a 23 game streak not long ago and amazingly enough not a single game was against the arster. He'd have wrecked that streak for certain
skywalker
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 24.06.2007 13:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh i know art can (or did) beat anybody if he's in the mood. i guess he has the same problem as i have. he doesn't have enough patience. he starts playing very well but suddenly he lottos with his marsh. only from time to time he's willing to play a 1hour-game against the high ranked guys.
at least that's what i think coz if i played for example oli, ace or esquire the game did always last 1h or longer. but maybe it was just the defensive way i played.

regarding your streak, i guessed already art was not involved
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 24.06.2007 14:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I knew what you meant about Art likely not being in the streak but considering how many times I played him, it was a surprise to me when I checked it and he wasn't in there. Probably shouldn't be a surprise though because Art normally doesn't quit playing till he wins a game even if you beat him 12 straight
skywalker
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 24.06.2007 19:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: