SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An English Speaker Speaks out on Malefiz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Malefiz-Archiv
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 24.07.2007 20:44    Post subject: An English Speaker Speaks out on Malefiz Reply with quote

I apologize to you who do not speak English and I hope you can get this post translated. I am posting here to thank "againhere" for introducing this great game to me and other English speakers. This game is unknown in the USA and other english speaking nations. A simple search on ebay (you can buy anything on ebay) is proof of this. Ebay has 1, that's right, one seller of the Malefiz board game. I will credit Ogetarts for showing me the game originally but againhere for getting me heavily into this great game. How did againhere do this? By agreeing to play a ranked game of classic stratego for each ranked game of Malefiz that we played. The guy is the single largest promoter of this game to the international community that I can imagine. Great job againhere, you deserve endless credit for your love of this game and your sacrifices to promote it to others. BTW my friends, againhere has promoted this game to not only me, but many other English speakers. See you all on the game board. I love this game now
againhere
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 24.07.2007 22:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello,
im happy to hear that, i agree i did a great job.

im also happy that many new players play the game.
i get regestrated on juni 20 there were i think 190 players in the ranking list, now there are 206 players thats great.
i hope many new players will play the game, and not only german players there are only a few not german players who play malefiz but i think more and more players will play the game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Malefiz-Archiv All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: