SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Barrage ratings question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 22.04.2010 19:45    Post subject: Barrage ratings question Reply with quote

Can someone explain to me why the barrage WSC rankings have another column titled 'Rating 2' - with the rating being the same or 1 or 2 points different to the first rating for each player? What is the purpose of this rating 2?

thanks!
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 24.04.2010 22:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stratego can you tell me about this?
stratego
Chief-Admin

PostPosted: 24.04.2010 23:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi samuel,

no sorry - i dont know why we have two - i will ask spion or maybe he see
this earlier for an answere.
it looks like 1-2 games difference for any reason.

maybe i should try some games aginst the new garrage champ.
lets se if we find some time for a best ot 5 or 7.

stratego
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 25.04.2010 21:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, we can play some time, give me a shout! Im only the WSC champ though, no matter how many I win my Klier ranking doesn't move. Which I feel is a bit unfair as Isee Rapunzal has jumped ahead of me by winning only 8 games against a low ranked player. I've been winning scores of games and haven't budged for ages. The Klier ranking in barrage seems unfair as its all time, not year to year, so Im still being punished for the early games ages ago of which I lost many. The only way to go top would be to defeat Jugador_S several times in a row, but that is unlikely as two similarly matched barrage players should find they both win their share of games, you won't get a situation where one player wins all of them. Also because he isn't online much, and he has a top ranking despite playing less than 30 games.
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 29.04.2010 14:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone explain why Rapunzel's rating has gone up to 1512 in barrage, when he hasn't played anymore games since I pointed out he moved to 1509 by beating a 1200 player a few times? So not only has he gained points for beating a 1200 player, he's now had his rating adjusted up for doing nothing. Meanwhile I remain on the same old rating despite continually beating 1200 players. Whats going on?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: