SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sammy
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
acerimmer
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 18.12.2012 22:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob: You spend for too much time trawling Gravon data!

Try spending some time playing Stratego instead of talking about it.

Maybe I should care what you think or how much time you must spend to trawl data to give us these figures? But I don't.

Trawl away.......

btw: There is an interesting correlation between the times, days I play and the amount of games I win. Not spotted it yet? Tell me when you find it. I look forward to this revelation.
A clue.... cross reference the moon cycle with my win % for different phases of the moon.
acerimmer
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 18.12.2012 22:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and 1 question Bob.....

I usually start a game rather than joining other peoples games......so what exactly should I do when these low players join my open to anyone game???

Tell them I will not play them because they are too low?
I think that would be very unsporting personally.
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 19.12.2012 06:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

ruben87 wrote:
Bob,

First I wanted to say that I am proud to be on the bump-list hehe . Thank you, it matches my competitiveness rather than my urge to have a high rating (I have this urge too and many have which is not a bad thing I believe).

I agree that the rating system on gravon is fair. Unfortunately there are mazes in every system, like laws, but also ratingsystems dont come clear on this. So you always have players who pick their oponents out. The system is always most accurate and objective with randomised oponents. Some players do pick conciously their oponents and it will boost their rating a little. I think its a compliment to the rating system on gravon that it only will boost their rating a little.

This kind of players you always will have. At the moment it is not what is was, its not extreme anymore. There is nothing more wat is wise to do about this I believe Dont bother too much. You made a nice list though and I do think you prove your intelligence with making such a list. Only there is no solution and that is not a big problem in my perspective

See you around!

Thank you Ruben, I was hoping to get some feedback from you on this topic. See you mf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: