SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Game is still running!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
z0mbie
User

PostPosted: 19.01.2013 18:15    Post subject: Game is still running! Reply with quote

Something odd happened this morning. I was wondering if it had something to do with the gamesettings.
When the game was finished, I couldn't leave the table since a new game automatically started without the possibility to quit without suspending. The same thing happened again after that particular game, so therefore I was obliged to play the same adversary three times in a row.
How is that possible?
spion
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 19.01.2013 21:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

after a game has been finished, one of the two players can start a new round by using menu "Game" -> "Start next round". The other player does nto have to agree to that (yet).

If you don't want to play another game, you may just leave the table without setting up or move. This will not count as abondoning the game and it will not affect any rankings or X-Files.

Best regards
Thorsten (spion)
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 20.01.2013 05:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can also go to game--remove player--your opponent 1 if red or 2 if blue then reset game. start next round can be annoying
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: