SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Scared Players Who Will Not Play Zach21
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zach21
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 18.02.2013 01:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well they can call me Mr. Hack all they want, when they lose to me, the results speak for themselves.

Well Mr. Deron if that is your name I will stop bothering you, at least you respond, shows the character us Americans have, versus all the other players on that list who have not responded.

In order for the game in my opinion to stay strong, people can't duck other people only way to support a big strong player class that's all... Obviously, my prerogative here is to get people to play me.
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 18.02.2013 12:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

samuel that thread does still exist regarding players who have changed nicks. I did notice that cerealkilla----->johnnyblood was not posted however
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 19.02.2013 02:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Zach, some players won't play me either. I don't come on here and write threads about it. I just play somebody else. I love a well fought game that goes down to the wire and I especially like playing new players who I know nothing about and never played before. We all have our preferences and can't expect everybody to cater to them.
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 19.02.2013 08:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Deron, welcome to gravon my good friend. Always great to see a new top player arrive
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 22.02.2013 05:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

deron wrote:
I will not be pulled into your immature rant and while I am not a noobie, I am not sadistic either. I do not have any other name here so stop making accusations by calling me alias.

Everybody knows you are a hack so it is no secret. Yes, I had some bad games a few weeks ago and lost a lot of points but usually you are ranked lower than I am. Besides, I just explained how you manipulate the ranking. You have some nerve talking about me when you only play higher ranked players so your 50/50 hack method gives you a high ranking even though you would also go 50/50 against the bottom ten players.

The point is, I don't start trouble here by talking badly to other players. Most of the time I play on my laptop and cannot write in the chat window because the screen is too small but I don't disrespect other players like you do. You are a poor sport and a very weak minded dope. Dopes like you can only play one way, Mr "Hack" Zach.

What kind of dork would write a thread about himself and how other members are afraid to play him? LOL! Grow up. You are an embarrassment to americans.

I have to agree with Deron here. Zach I think you're way out of line suggesting that Deron is Sadi. Sadi was a far better player and that's no offense to Deron at all. Sadi was top 5 and Deron is in the teens. I'm certain that Sadi could beat Deron badly in a series of games. Aside from that Deron is a solid top 15 player
zach21
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 23.02.2013 00:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

guru and edbomb have been removed as they have both played me
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 24.02.2013 04:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deron is actually #20 all time so I should correct my above post to read that newbie Deron is a very solid top 25 player. one of the best in lower 20% of the top 25.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: