SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A New Humper/Rank player Uncovered
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 14.03.2013 02:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dozer had a 53 game winning streak, a record which will never be broken. I don't care who someone plays they'll never win that many in a row
acerimmer
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 14.03.2013 03:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

bob: that record can be broken.
(but I admit it is extremely unlikely to be broken without a high degree of cherry picking)
The likely conditions for it to be broken:
Whoever breaks it would have to unashamably cherry pick their opponents, playing sub 1300 players most of the time.
Also the player who does it would also have to be at least 1500 standard. (Even with someone cherry picking I can't imagine a player currently under 1500 being able to beat ranked players for a 53 game win streak)

But it can be done.
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 14.03.2013 04:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be an amazing feat. I think someone should go for it just to removed Dozer's name from the record books. Ace you have a 138 non adq bummer, maybe you can give it a shot? All of gravon will be watching and cheering for you. Of course however I was discussing with Ace how achieving such a streak would be much harder nowadays vs 2007-2009 when most of the super long streaks occurred. The reason for this is that players in the bottom 10% are far better than they were back then. In those days it seemed like there were at least a few super easy wins whereas now you'd be hard pressed to find any IMO. Just look at the end of 2012 you had players like: UKdevilz, Jackie02, Blacksheep, Pueker, Gypaetos, Oja, Lebartus. All of these players have increased their ranking by more than 50 points this year. Some by much more

Last edited by unbiasbob on 14.03.2013 09:50; edited 1 time in total
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 14.03.2013 09:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting back to the subject of Zach's original post. I've seen Peka arrive on Gravon at least 5 times in the last 2 days only to leave quickly within seconds
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: