SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Open Invite to a Best Of 7 with SAMUEL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 22.03.2013 17:32    Post subject: Open Invite to a Best Of 7 with SAMUEL Reply with quote

Yes I am challenging samuel to a best of 7 anytime. Viewing must be enabled or this best of 7 will not take place. So let's go for it sammy. I'm betting we'd get quite a crowd. Are you up for it? remember viewing will be on so all our great friends can watch this challenge. This would be a great spectacle here on Gravon. Are you ready because I am.

rules:

the best of 7 will be continuous until one player has won 4 games and viewing will be enabled for spectactors. that's it, very simple. Let's go for it. Oh and these will all be ranked games, I forgot to point that out. RANKED best of 7 with viewing
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 22.03.2013 21:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting - what's made you decide this Bob? It is something of a U-turn from when you ignored my requests for a game that time.

You will see from my playing records that I rarely play someone more than 2 or 3 times in a row, I get bored quickly you see. I'd rather play you in odd games here and there. Plus you tend to be on at anti-social hours of the day.

Tell you what, as you made a special request - I'll take you up on your offer, on the condition you play Ruben87 in a ranked best of 7 (he will choose if watching is on or not) first. Can't say fairer than that!
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 23.03.2013 02:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

What made me decide it you ask? Well you and I have the 2 highest winning percentages of any players with more than 50 games played outside of the top 11. If that wouldn't make for a great series I dont know what would. As for this game or whatever that you say I ignored, unfortunately I have no idea what you're talking about. As for your playing records I see that you play series' of 7 and more all the time....unranked.

ok so the answer is no. not a problem
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 23.03.2013 02:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pipe down Bob, you're just being silly now.
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 23.03.2013 05:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Luck in the Zach tourney Samuel. I sincerely mean that. Roll over on those top 20ers. You can pull it off, you don't lose many games and there's something to be said for that regardless of who they're against. That's how I feel about it anyway.
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 23.03.2013 15:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. It's a shame your holiday is so long and just over the exact dates of the tourny so you can't join in too. I'm sure more sub 1300 players will enter soon so you would have been ok.
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 31.03.2013 01:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well sammy too bad we couldn't arrange that best of 7. No matter. Btw did you know I was looking at your stats and you have played 177 games this year? Did you also know that you played exactly 16 games vs players with higher ranks than you? Were you aware that your record vs those 16 players is 5-11? LOL. sammy sammy sammy
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 31.03.2013 13:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Bob you just can't let it go can you? I hear you were talking about me in the chat room the other day when I wasn't even there. Talk about obsessed.

And yet again we see Biasbob/hypocriteBob at his best. You talk about 16 games out of 177 against players with a higher rank than me. Thats over 9%. However you can't count, as my page clearly says I have played 168 games not 177. This then ups that percentage even more.

I just looked your stats - 40 games out of 483 against players with a higher rank. Thats barely 8% - so whatever point you were trying to make, once again you need to look at yourself first. And you have a wider pool of players with higher ranks to play against.

Or should I call you Blackgog. LOL.

The offer is still open by the way - give Ruben87 a few games and I'll take you on. You're the one stalling, I guess you don't want to play me too much - then again I am ranked above you so that would be normal for you.
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 31.03.2013 16:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

unbiasbob wrote:
Well sammy too bad we couldn't arrange that best of 7. No matter. Btw did you know I was looking at your stats and you have played 177 games this year? Did you also know that you played exactly 16 games vs players with higher ranks than you? Were you aware that your record vs those 16 players is 5-11? LOL. sammy sammy sammy

Ok Bob, this post prooves you didnt learn a single thing. This is why you deserved your ''Biasbob is a rank-humper'' topic. Focus on your own Biased statistics before looking down on others. Why do you do this? Its so hypocritical.

Ok Bob, Samuel told you he would accept your challenge if you would play me in a best of 7. I will make it even more easy for you: I challenge you for a best of 3, ranked, and I even put viewing on. More info in a special topic. And you might get you challenge with Samuel you so wish for with it.
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 01.04.2013 03:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Challenges are 1 on 1. they dont have conditions to play other players or the series would never happen. sammy knew I would not accept so this was his out. conditions like this are ridiculous. then I come back and say sammy you gotta play zach 6 then he'll say I gotta play someone else. It's moronic.

Rube, how about if sammy says this instead: "bob, if you stand on one leg and juggle four chainsaws I will accept your challenge".

It's LUDICROUS
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 01.04.2013 11:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

unbiasbob wrote:

Rube, how about if sammy says this instead: "bob, if you stand on one leg and juggle four chainsaws I will accept your challenge".

It's LUDICROUS

Its an honour that you compare the difficulty of juggling with chainsaws on one leg, with beating me. . I'm flattered.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: