SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unbiasbob exposed as Big Cherry Picker/ Big Humper
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blacksheep
User

PostPosted: 18.06.2013 22:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think his name was Jack, but someone started calling him Jake. After that, I was never really sure.
I'm sure we'll all pause to reflect and take a moment or two to remember him in our own way.
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 19.06.2013 08:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a nice Eulogy

ruben87 wrote:
Hey Sheep,

Jack is a nice guy indeed but dont overreact mate . He didnt die, did he? He will be back sometime probably.

blacksheep wrote:
It is with great sadness that I stand in front of you today to celebrate the times of my friend, Jack. Jack’s time was taken away from us too soon and it is hard to understand why tragic things like this happen to such good people. However, this is a question without an answer and we should not dwell on the loss of our dear friend. Today let’s celebrate his games and remember all of the remarkable things Jake accomplished and how wonderful his time here was.

Jack and I bonded instantly and helped each other get through a difficult first year of stratego. He was always there when I needed help studying or someone to talk to. I will always look back on our games with fond memories and appreciate getting to know Jack so well.

Jack was incredibly responsible, intelligent and caring, (although he had this habit of swearing a lot) It is sad that Jack's games ended so soon and I am sure we will miss him. Jake was a positive person and would not want us to be sad today. If he were here he would tell us to cheer up, smile and remember all of the great memories we all shared. Even though Jake may be gone, his memory will live on in all of us forever. Jake, I appreciate your friendship and will never forget you. (also, that person you sent round to kill me never did turn up, and I waited in all day)
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 06.08.2013 12:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

it sure does
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: