SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tomba

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 16.08.2013 02:09    Post subject: Tomba Reply with quote

I started on Gravon in July 2005. Tomba was already here but I never played him. He had asked me for games recently as I am an adequate opponent for him and he needs adequates badly. After turning him down twice I decided after 8 years to play him last night. He gladly obliged. I said my usual GL and he was silent. In the 1st 5 moves he bashed my marshall with his gen. In the next 5 moved he crashed his Marshall into a bomb. I then picked off his spy with a scout; he then bombed a col and major and lost a major and cap to my higher pieces. Last but not least I scouted his last col and captured it with my marshall. He then ran away and endured an x-file. Before this game Tomba went 23-0-1

In all my 8 years of playing at Gravon NEVER have I seen or heard about such a lopsided game. Viewing was enabled and there were witnesses. I guess when you think you are top dog (as Tomba seems to) you get a mighty HUGE head. What a wonderful game. As for the x-file, it was my pleasure to wait the 10 minutes. I guess he held out hope that my power or internet would go out. No such luck
blacksheep
User

PostPosted: 16.08.2013 15:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I'd seen that one fella. Well done - he's usually not a bad player -

You did well against competent oponent.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: