SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Petete7 can do no wrong

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 24.08.2013 01:51    Post subject: Petete7 can do no wrong Reply with quote

This guy sets up game and I join. He doesnt know what options he put? Does he think he is god? cannot draw the unbias? Is that too low for him? LOL. Have a great weekend Petite and whatever nice you were b4. This is what I'm talking about how nice it is to play the Katamas and Blacksheeps of Gravon along with tableplays, olafs and probably 80 more 2013 players. then you got your Peteys. Always not so nice fellows around. thank god they are a relatively small percent. Fun Game. I play for fun. Petete can find another -. Maybe he thought I shouldnt take my rightful draw? I was destroying him throughout the game. It was like the Deron Game when I was up 7 pieces. That game I failed to do what I needed to. I think that one was more psychological

Player unbiasbob has enforced a draw. He had more time left on his clock than was left on the game clock
* unbiasbob and petete7 agreed on a draw
(unbiasbob) gg
(petete7) shittt
(petete7) the time
(unbiasbob) lol\
(unbiasbob) yes
(petete7) who put?
(petete7) 5 min?
(petete7) you?
(unbiasbob) noooo\
(unbiasbob) you p\ut
(petete7) 5?
(petete7) no
(unbiasbob) I joined u
(unbiasbob) 12 min
(petete7) I never put 5
(unbiasbob) I never join 5 min
(unbiasbob) ever
(unbiasbob) that was 12]\
(petete7) we played 10?
(unbiasbob) yes
(petete7) 0 20?
(unbiasbob) middle timer
(petete7) immposible
(petete7) we played fast
(unbiasbob) not
(unbiasbob) I dont join 5 minutes
(unbiasbob) ever
(unbiasbob) never
(petete7) this is a bit

*****a footnote, petete7 was hoping i didnt know about the enforce draw rule, surely he does as 15% of his games this year have been draws. Now let's take olaf, a top shelf class guy. I enforced a draw on a game we had and he legitimitely didnt know the rule. he asked politely when he saw draw but expecting win.
i explained nicely and he understood and while he'd like to have that win he accepted the draw graciously as it is the rule. nothing but kind words from class guy olaf
quicksilver
User

PostPosted: 24.08.2013 11:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

How low will you go unbiasbob? 5 names and a chat, well done!
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 24.08.2013 11:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Qwick. You're on the class guy list
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: