SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

top class player Jensneuij
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 23.09.2013 20:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, well to get back to the main topic, a number of people have raised the issue of Jens' ban being too long - it would be nice to get an admin response to this? Any chance of the time being reduced?
ruka
Chief-Admin

PostPosted: 23.09.2013 21:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will reconsider and discuss, what to do about it
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 24.09.2013 01:47    Post subject: Re: to dear samuel en unbiasbob Reply with quote

arco wrote:
What I see happening on this forum is that Ruben / Unbiasbob / Samuel still trying thwart each other. Not only these postings, but virtually every message!
Guys, come on ... go out together friendly eating, drink a glass of cola or coffee. But do not be childish with each other.

Let us keep the feast of Stratego, which it was designed on this wonderful website. So do not make each other black, have fun.
A forum is meant I think to call / to question / challenge each other. (and not a in case one of you (not interest me who) now says, "You see ... he does childish, this is for everyone)

@ Jens, thanks for your fine post here. Wholeheartedly is forgiven you. I like to play against you on the board.

A strategic regards!
Arco (perhaps not the best player but someone who gets headaches from reading most of the forum posts)

Amen to that Mr level headed arco. could not agree more. Ms Ruka thank you for your input. I let samuel's comments speak for themselves. As for me as I stated I have abandoned the forum because of the lack of an ignore feature

Last edited by unbiasbob on 29.09.2013 02:19; edited 1 time in total
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 24.09.2013 11:21    Post subject: Re: to dear samuel en unbiasbob Reply with quote

unbiasbob wrote:
arco wrote:
What I see happening on this forum is that Ruben / Unbiasbob / Samuel still trying thwart each other. Not only these postings, but virtually every message!
Guys, come on ... go out together friendly eating, drink a glass of cola or coffee. But do not be childish with each other.

Let us keep the feast of Stratego, which it was designed on this wonderful website. So do not make each other black, have fun.
A forum is meant I think to call / to question / challenge each other. (and not a in case one of you (not interest me who) now says, "You see ... he does childish, this is for everyone)

@ Jens, thanks for your fine post here. Wholeheartedly is forgiven you. I like to play against you on the board.

A strategic regards!
Arco (perhaps not the best player but someone who gets headaches from reading most of the forum posts)

Amen to that Mr level headed arco. could not agree more. Mr Ruka thank you for your input. I let samuel's comments speak for themselves. As for me as I stated I have abandoned the forum because of the lack of a feature to ignore samuel's posts. carry on and good luck in the games

as for what arco said about getting friendly and such, I'll do it for sure with Ruben but samuel is way too far gone. I dont mean that samuel is too far gone for help, no. they have shrinks and medications for his sort of pathology.I am certain he can get the help he needs. carry on gravonians

I am in full agreement for Arco's post. Thanks for waking me up, Arco. I realised I posted several unnecesary posts that did not make things better. I will stop interferring with all the arguments and will minimise my unnecesarry negative posts from now on. I advice Samuel and Unbiasbob to stop it too as Arco suggested. Let it go an time might heal the wounds eventually.

ps. I think its mrs Ruka
ruka
Chief-Admin

PostPosted: 24.09.2013 13:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I think it is Ms Ruka
jensneuij
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 24.09.2013 13:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the support everybody.

It's up to the admins what to decide. I'm still active on Gravon though, playing whoever wants to do unranked games
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 24.09.2013 14:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

ruka wrote:
Actually, I think it is Ms Ruka

My bad .
jackbauer
User

PostPosted: 19.10.2013 05:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

retitle this post bob
h y p ...a t
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: