SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sadi's sports cars

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 19.08.2015 14:31    Post subject: Sadi's sports cars Reply with quote

Some beloved fans (swordfish, LastActionHero) requested pics of my cars.

Last edited by sadistic on 19.08.2015 22:12; edited 3 times in total
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 19.08.2015 14:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 19.08.2015 14:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 19.08.2015 14:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 19.08.2015 21:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 19.08.2015 22:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please don't be encouraged to request pics of some of my women. You think you could handle it...............................................................................................................................................................

YOU CAN'T.
tableplay
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 20.08.2015 04:58    Post subject: cars Reply with quote

Nice rides Sadi !!

Cheers, tp.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 21.08.2015 13:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, TP. With the plethora of female admirers looming on Gravon, I will require some personal protection. You see, such disclosures can entice these females to become aroused and more than a bit aggressive.

I hereby delegate you to be my personal bodyguard. By all means, have your way with a few of these females, discarding the euro stock as the barn-grade, big-boned pollacks that they are. Feel no guilt for your frolic, as I have more than I need anyway. Most importantly, please prevent and onslaught that could possibly overwhelm me. Although I am in amazing physical condition, the numbers won't lie and my astounding celebrity is not getting any smaller as the years progress.

Behave, ladies!
tableplay
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 22.08.2015 05:52    Post subject: initial plan Reply with quote

My initial plan along these lines is to call to the attention of the courser stock the plethora of Belgian chocolate shops. This should thin the crop of female stalkers as they gorge themselves on various confections while you play your matches in relative peace. With the finer stock, of whom are much more careful with their physical appearance (avoiding confections like the plague), I shall do you as you say and distract myself between matches with amorous pursuits (I will just tell my wife that I went on a European fishing trip with an old friend from Florida).

Cheers, tp.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 22.08.2015 13:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

By God, there is a typo in my above post. Can anybody find it? First one to find it gets one of my extra females.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 22.08.2015 13:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tableplay, do you think it is possible that, in the sudden presence of one of my delectable females, Hielco might fling his jumbo bag of marshmallows in the air?

Is there hope for the mastodon?
tableplay
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 22.08.2015 16:59    Post subject: sadi's female groupies Reply with quote

Possibly Sadistic, but I think it more likely that he would go for a big boned Hungarian. The kind that are recruited by roller derby coaches. After all, he is a very large human being and his tastes may run differently than those of us of normal stature. I will encourage him to visit some of the confection shops that are within close proximity to the tournament grounds in between his games, so that he can increase his chances of finding such a woman (mostly likely one of your discards).

cheers, tp.

sadistic wrote:
Tableplay, do you think it is possible that, in the sudden presence of one of my delectable females, Hielco might fling his jumbo bag of marshmallows in the air?

Is there hope for the mastodon?
jensneuij
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 23.08.2015 09:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sick cars! Also like the license plate! How much they cost you?
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 23.08.2015 13:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

jensneuij wrote:
Sick cars! Also like the license plate! How much they cost you?

Believe it or not, the initial cost of the corvette was only $3500 but that was a long time ago. It was in bad shape, didn't run and needed a lot more money put into it. The paint job alone, was over $8000. It has new components everywhere that the eye can see and I have not added up how much it all cost me ( a lot). Of course, it is worth a lot of money now so it was a very good investment.

I bought the blue Viper new back in 2006 and the msrp was about $92,000. I am going to be adding a twin turbo to it and got a great deal on it from a friend who also has Vipers and owns a car shop. Added cost with be $10,000 for the turbo. Therefore, I will have close to $100,000 invested in that car.

I bought the gray GTS Viper about a year after buying the blue Viper and it is a 2000 model, so I got it lightly used (11k miles) for about $47,000. I added custom Iforged wheels to it and a high performance exhaust, so I would say I have invested close to $50k total in that one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: