SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Something I have not considered, until now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 16.08.2016 23:10    Post subject: Something I have not considered, until now Reply with quote

We all know that Gravon is having a problem with the quantity of players and up to this point, I have blamed it on poor upper management. Now, I am still conceding that management has shown less than good judgment by banning me some time ago and by also banning Lighty, the world's best stratego player. However, today I realized that attendance took a crushing descent just as I introduced my new, aggressive style. Lets face it, beloved fans; my new, aggressive style sprawled damaged egos like a wolf shaking out chicken feathers in a hen house. By the time the feathers hit the ground, there were only a few chirps to be heard at this woozy farm.

If this theory was indeed the case, I ask forgiveness for not restraining my stunning skills. Having said this, I would like to offer a possible solution to the problem, which basically consists of 3 phases and I will list them below.

1. Phase 1 - Post a glorious pic of me above all Gravon pages. My stunning male beauty will attract females, the world over.

2. Phase 2 - Much like "ladies night" at local bars and clubs, where females go, lumbering jackass males will follow and some of these jackasses may well be stratego players.

3. Phase 3 - Once we have lured these hapless individuals into Gravon, we can offer them free reading privileges to the new Gravon forum section, "Sadi's Masterpieces". This new Gravon section shall consist of a valuable collection of some of my revered masterpieces over the years, including unforgettable greats like "Sabba Takes a Bath", "What makes you so Great, Sadi?", not to mention some of my personal disclosures of women flinging all they have into me, beginning from my teen years and by God, continuing until this very day.

Maybe it is too late to save Gravon but if there is any hope at all, it would be by coveting, coming to terms with and utilizing the greatness of King Sadi.

Shall we? Could we? Should we?
tableplay
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 18.08.2016 17:21    Post subject: Re: Something I have not considered, until now Reply with quote

sadistic wrote:
<snip> we can offer them free reading privileges to the new Gravon forum section, "Sadi's Masterpieces". This new Gravon section shall consist of a valuable collection of some of my revered masterpieces over the years, including unforgettable greats like "Sabba Takes a Bath", "What makes you so Great, Sadi?", <snip>

Sadistic, is it possible to put non-Gravon posts in the masterpiece section?
I particularly enjoyed this non-Gravon post and consider it a masterpiece:
http://forum.stratego.com/topic/1728-a-great-man-leaves-the-site/

---------------
'm not sure about this tear shedding festival you all are having but since we are making announcements, I would like to take this opportunity to announce my official status as this site's most beloved player. Although I am notoriously known for my humble and calm demeanor, this is no time for such, but rather, a grand opportunity to discuss my stunning male beauty and far reaching appeal to those of the opposite sex (and who the hell can blame them?). I would also like to remind members of my impressive level of intelligence, athletic ability and unconscionable level of charisma. Lets not lose ourselves in the hysteria of a relatively insignificant member, who has run amok, when we are so delightfully gifted with the presence of an established international hero and celebrity. Let us do all that we can to keep Sadi on the site, particularly given the vile programming flaws that we have here and also for the sake of the upcoming holiday season (and the arrival of Sadi Claus).

Now please, fellas, gather yourselves and if you ever begin a thread with "A great man" in the heading, lets make sure that I am the subject of said thread or we could have a veritable riot among the site's members. Yes, they love me this much. Beloved members, feel free to utilize me as a role model for your male children but most importantly, shelter your females from my presence the best that you can, unless of course, you wish for them to run away from home in some feeble attempt to covet my affections.

--------------------

I am not going hide or delete this disgusting post BECAUSE EVERYONE MUST SEE HOW MUCH PATHETIC PERSONALITY is under the account Sadistic aka Berly Ben aka .....

Only thing you must have in mind is that our community knows how to isolate persons like you.

KARAISKAKIS
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 19.08.2016 17:39    Post subject: Re: Something I have not considered, until now Reply with quote

tableplay wrote:
sadistic wrote:
<snip> we can offer them free reading privileges to the new Gravon forum section, "Sadi's Masterpieces". This new Gravon section shall consist of a valuable collection of some of my revered masterpieces over the years, including unforgettable greats like "Sabba Takes a Bath", "What makes you so Great, Sadi?", <snip>

Sadistic, is it possible to put non-Gravon posts in the masterpiece section?
I particularly enjoyed this non-Gravon post and consider it a masterpiece:
http://forum.stratego.com/topic/1728-a-great-man-leaves-the-site/

---------------
'm not sure about this tear shedding festival you all are having but since we are making announcements, I would like to take this opportunity to announce my official status as this site's most beloved player. Although I am notoriously known for my humble and calm demeanor, this is no time for such, but rather, a grand opportunity to discuss my stunning male beauty and far reaching appeal to those of the opposite sex (and who the hell can blame them?). I would also like to remind members of my impressive level of intelligence, athletic ability and unconscionable level of charisma. Lets not lose ourselves in the hysteria of a relatively insignificant member, who has run amok, when we are so delightfully gifted with the presence of an established international hero and celebrity. Let us do all that we can to keep Sadi on the site, particularly given the vile programming flaws that we have here and also for the sake of the upcoming holiday season (and the arrival of Sadi Claus).

Now please, fellas, gather yourselves and if you ever begin a thread with "A great man" in the heading, lets make sure that I am the subject of said thread or we could have a veritable riot among the site's members. Yes, they love me this much. Beloved members, feel free to utilize me as a role model for your male children but most importantly, shelter your females from my presence the best that you can, unless of course, you wish for them to run away from home in some feeble attempt to covet my affections.

--------------------

I am not going hide or delete this disgusting post BECAUSE EVERYONE MUST SEE HOW MUCH PATHETIC PERSONALITY is under the account Sadistic aka Berly Ben aka .....

Only thing you must have in mind is that our community knows how to isolate persons like you.

KARAISKAKIS

Tableplay,

I must admit that the reaction at that inferior site, was worthy of hysterical laughter.
lonello
User

PostPosted: 21.08.2016 09:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

That inferior site at least deals in Tablecoins which can not be said from Gravon.

I see Karaiskakis commenting which reminds me: all hail to Sekertziss by the way! We have a Greek Worldchampion now of whom I do not know if he plays here too... but it's today only common sense to make the announcement of that official status. He is notoriously known for humble and calm demeanor as well, but we should now reckognize his impressive level of intelligence and unconscionable level of charisma (the athletic thing I'll leave to Rio). So once we call upon "A great man" today we should make sure that not you but he is the subject.

Just saying

sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 21.08.2016 14:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonello wrote:
That inferior site at least deals in Tablecoins which can not be said from Gravon.

I see Karaiskakis commenting which reminds me: all hail to Sekertziss by the way! We have a Greek Worldchampion now of whom I do not know if he plays here too... but it's today only common sense to make the announcement of that official status. He is notoriously known for humble and calm demeanor as well, but we should now reckognize his impressive level of intelligence and unconscionable level of charisma (the athletic thing I'll leave to Rio). So once we call upon "A great man" today we should make sure that not you but he is the subject.

Just saying

Actually, I played him at the inferior site and worked him over with ease. I had read other players praising his skill level but I found him to be very transparent and easy to beat.

You will need a new hero.
lonello
User

PostPosted: 21.08.2016 17:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the next year he is it... Worldchampion... by the reads of it, you should have been there to stop him and playa1, but you weren't.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 21.08.2016 20:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonello wrote:
For the next year he is it... Worldchampion... by the reads of it, you should have been there to stop him and playa1, but you weren't.

In my younger years, I had been known to travel long distance to meet up with an especially divine female but for a child's board game? Not so much. I play for fun. This game is hardly worth the sort of effort that you suggest.
tableplay
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 21.08.2016 23:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadi, I was away from the computer when you shot me a text (and you had left the dark planet when I came back), but I will catch up to you when we are both on gravon.

Cheers, tp.
sadistic wrote:
lonello wrote:

In my younger years, I had been known to travel long distance to meet up with an especially divine female but for a child's board game? Not so much. I play for fun. This game is hardly worth the sort of effort that you suggest.
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 22.08.2016 19:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Altough some of your posts and quotes are briljant, I agree with Lonello here Sadi. You of all should see that the performance of Sekertziss at the World cup Stratego is phenomenal!! He won it without a single defeat and was better than topplayers as playa1, gpet0, AceRimmer, Edbomb, Garulfo, Olafthuringer and myself (and many others).

Winning the WC Stratego is the best title to win and he is the first Greek who did it! Also he is the 3th Non-Dutchman who won the title (after DcAnnies, 2009 and Acerimer, 2011).

Anyway, maybe this win can give a boost to gravon if Seke will play here allong with Sadi. The now 2 most famous people in Stratego world .

lonello wrote:

Just saying

sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 22.08.2016 20:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

ruben87 wrote:
Altough some of your posts and quotes are briljant, I agree with Lonello here Sadi. You of all should see that the performance of Sekertziss at the World cup Stratego is phenomenal!! He won it without a single defeat and was better than topplayers as playa1, gpet0, AceRimmer, Edbomb, Garulfo, Olafthuringer and myself (and many others).

Winning the WC Stratego is the best title to win and he is the first Greek who did it! Also he is the 3th Non-Dutchman who won the title (after DcAnnies, 2009 and Acerimer, 2011).

Anyway, maybe this win can give a boost to gravon if Seke will play here allong with Sadi. The now 2 most famous people in Stratego world .

lonello wrote:

Just saying

Wait a minute. Are you saying that Lighty did not participate in the WC? After all, if this was the case, it was not actually a WC. What about Morx?

I'm sure that he is a good player to win the WC but all I was saying is that, when I played him, his style was very easy for me to beat. Of course, I only played him one time so I doubt he would play me the same way again (or he would get the holy, ever living sh1t kicked out of him again).
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 22.08.2016 22:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not say that but indeed Light and Morx (leto) unfortunately were not present. On the other hand there were new strong players and players who managed to beat Lighty in the past. Morx would not be a title favourite but an outsider. Maybe he is your ''angstgegner''?

sadistic wrote:
ruben87 wrote:

lonello wrote:

Just saying

Wait a minute. Are you saying that Lighty did not participate in the WC? After all, if this was the case, it was not actually a WC. What about Morx?

I'm sure that he is a good player to win the WC but all I was saying is that, when I played him, his style was very easy for me to beat. Of course, I only played him one time so I doubt he would play me the same way again (or he would get the holy, ever living sh1t kicked out of him again).
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 22.08.2016 22:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

ruben87 wrote:
I did not say that but indeed Light and Morx (leto) unfortunately were not present. On the other hand there were new strong players and players who managed to beat Lighty in the past. Morx would not be a title favourite but an outsider. Maybe he is your ''angstgegner''?

sadistic wrote:
ruben87 wrote:

lonello wrote:

Just saying

Ruben, I am not familiar with that euro term so I will ignore it. We all know that Lighty is the best player and didn't Morx win last year? Was that lumberjack, Hielco in the tournament? Of course, these players affect the legitimacy of Sezerk's accomplishment.
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 23.08.2016 12:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angstgegner means ''fearopponent'', someone who you frequently lose from (while he does not have to be particular better).

Leto was 2nd at the wc about 15 years ago. At that time he probably was one of the favourites. Last year he was not in the top 10 in the big offline tournaments. However he won the online wc at the other site (you probably referring to that). Also Hielco is very good online but he has not proven to be a titlefavourite offline yet! My point is that offline and online differ more than you think. And you can become a real legend if you participate in a wc! It would be so great if next year there would be an American team!

Stravros did perform very good at both the online and offline wc. This confirms that he has become a world class player in short term.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 23.08.2016 18:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

ruben87 wrote:
Angstgegner means ''fearopponent'', someone who you frequently lose from (while he does not have to be particular better).

Leto was 2nd at the wc about 15 years ago. At that time he probably was one of the favourites. Last year he was not in the top 10 in the big offline tournaments. However he won the online wc at the other site (you probably referring to that). Also Hielco is very good online but he has not proven to be a titlefavourite offline yet! My point is that offline and online differ more than you think. And you can become a real legend if you participate in a wc! It would be so great if next year there would be an American team!

Stravros did perform very good at both the online and offline wc. This confirms that he has become a world class player in short term.

Ruben, may I remind you that I am already a legend and for more profound reasons than stratego? Lets not forget this, shall we?

Seriously, I don't take this game seriously. I am a competitive person so I enjoy it when I am home and have free time but it is not so important to me that I would travel to a muslim infested country to play in a tournament. Secondly, I don't put forth nearly as much effort as some other players do but I suspect that they are cheating online and cannot do that in live tournies (scouting setups, writing down moved pieces etc).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: