SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Did Lighty actually win again?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 09.11.2016 19:40    Post subject: Did Lighty actually win again? Reply with quote

I heard through some raging Dutch fans that Lighty the Great has once again won the annual Dutch Stratego World Championship. Is this true and secondly, was it in fact the 9th dutch championship victory for this masterful Dutch icon?

It damn near brings a tear to my eye, to reminisce of a decade ago, when I recognized the talent of this young player on Gravon. He and I became friends and while I was rough housing some Gravon players, Lighty was taking notice and within a few years, he was kicking the holy, ever living sh1t out of the game's legends. In a sense, one might assume that Lighty was one of my pups but in reality, he was already destined for greatness, before he witnessed the legend of Sadi. I would even go as far as to say that Lighty was more impressed with my stunning ability to covet the affections of delectable females, worldwide, than he was of my glorious stratego hoodazzling trickery. Of course, this wasn't anything new to me and perhaps Lighty was impressed by my cavalier acceptance and tolerance of such a relentless assault on my genetic code, by these yearning females.

Having been informed of Lighty's dominance among you euros, it has become painfully obvious that he carries the superior genes among you. Since I am not available to be bouncing back and forth between our countries and fertilizing your females, may I humbly suggest that you guide all of them to King Lighty. Luckily, over time and successive generations, your gene pool will improve and someday be damn close to the quality of my own. As it stands right now, you fellas could use some improvement. Lets be honest; I have seen pics of your sickly batch and it saddens me.

Bring your sisters, cousins and whatever proper females you have and allow Lighty the Great to have his way with them, much as he has had his way with you on the Stratego board. As humiliating as this sounds, It would only be for the better.

P.S. Somebody tell Lighty I said "hi", Sadi style.
ricardo90
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 23.12.2016 23:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Sadi,

I can confirm that he won the Dutch Championships for the 9th time.

Greetings Ricardo
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 30.12.2016 14:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rico el Lotto, I am glad to see you reply. I humbly admit that the Dutch players seem to be the best and the thought of Lighty winning 9 times, is ridiculous. What is even more absurd, is that the best player in the world is banned from playing here, over something that had nothing to do with gravon.

Who was the pussy who decided this? Did Lighty ball his daughter or something of the sort? My guess is that the daughter flung herself at Lighty because of his enormous celebrity. There is a plethora of female groupies who want nothing more than a Stratego wizard and by God, that damn Lighty sure beats the holy, ever living sh1t out of the rest.

Do they have a statue of Lighty at the capitol?
ricardo90
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 02.01.2017 22:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rofl,

Since i'm back in town i will try to uncrown the king next time
Couldn't play the last 3 years.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: