SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Incredible FreddieKrueger/Hielco

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 11.01.2017 00:41    Post subject: Incredible FreddieKrueger/Hielco Reply with quote

He already is gravons best player and probably the best online player ever. This year he has a rocket start and won all his (20+?) games yet! Very impressive Hielco!
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 13.01.2017 18:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never mind Hielco. A fellow Gravon player has informed me that Gravon management has decided to allow Lightwing to return to gravon. I don't know if it is true but I think this would be a great idea. Hielco may be a fine player but he is very basic; sort of like playing a computer. If you make any mistakes or get bored into making mistakes, he wins qnd this is usually the case. Lighty is far more creative and difficult to figure out. He is also far better at dealing with pressure, as his many World and Dutch championships, would indicate.

I am not taking anything away from Hielco. Besides his boring style, gruesome addiction to sugar products, lack of appeal with the ladies and humdrum personality, he isn't a bad fellow. Hielco is an asset to gravon but we need more players.

I just hope that this rumor of Lighty's return is not a hoax, like it was a few years ago. Such poor management decisions, are embarrassing. If and when Lighty comes back, maybe more players will follow.
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 14.01.2017 10:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadistic wrote:
Never mind Hielco. A fellow Gravon player has informed me that Gravon management has decided to bla bla bla

If you dont tell the source of such a statement people will think you are just making things up.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 17.01.2017 14:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

ruben87 wrote:
sadistic wrote:
Never mind Hielco. A fellow Gravon player has informed me that Gravon management has decided to bla bla bla

If you dont tell the source of such a statement people will think you are just making things up.

I thought you wanted to remain anonymous? Make up your mind, Ruben. At any rate, this Lighty comeback damn near brings a tear to my eye. We have finally reached a point where we can all let go of past grudges and move forward for the best of the stratego site. Bringing back the greatest player ever (sure as hell not Hielco), is a milestone in Gravon's history.

By now, Stratego has handed Lighty enough 1st place trophies, that he should be used to this sort of thing. Bravo, Stratego!
lonello
User

PostPosted: 22.01.2017 12:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

ruben87 wrote:
If you dont tell the source of such a statement
I've read it too. It's in the newest SBN statement. Not making anything anonymous (as Pim goes by several names a.w. Lighty) Pim & Tim have joined teams and form the new board, replacing Garulfo who's going to be representing The Netherlands in Dutch parliament.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: