SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can't log on to Gravon
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tableplay
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 05.08.2017 17:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ruben, you too.
ruben87 wrote:
Good to see you, Table
arco

PostPosted: 13.08.2017 18:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this problem already fixed? its very quiet on gravon these days.
hopefully see you soon to beat me

arco
hellas
User

PostPosted: 20.01.2018 07:48    Post subject: Re: Can't log on to Gravon Reply with quote

blacksheep wrote:
I have just got a new laptop with Windows 10 and now I can't log on to Gravon. I have downloaded the latest Java. I have followed the instructions (screenshots) placed on the site by Spion and allowed this to be downloaded but all it says is 'Do you want to keep gravon.jnlp'
It goes to downloads but I can't open it. I am doing something wrong, but I can't work out what it is.
I wonder if other players are having the same problem as there isn't nearly as many players here as there used to be.
Can anyone help. I can play on the Stratego.com site but I also like playing here.
Any ideas?

I had exactly the same problem.The only thing that worked to get in gravon again was when I erase java8 and installed java 7 again!
stratego
Chief-Admin

PostPosted: 18.02.2018 00:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe this works too, its german but just follow the pics.

http://gravopedia.gravon.de/index.php/Sicherheitseinstellungen_Java

greets
stratego
blacksheep
User

PostPosted: 29.07.2018 12:44    Post subject: I can now! Reply with quote

Well, after a long time I finally managed to log in to Gravon. I'm ashamed to admit I gave up trying for a year or two. It wasn't me who worked out how to log in.

Was it an IT expert who did it? Was a tech savy friend? Well no, it was my 17 year old son who did it in 2 minutes for me. I had to prize him off playing Rainbow Six, as that's what they play now.

What is dissapointing is that are so few players on the results page now. I am convinced if this site had 'Stratego' in the title, more players would be directed to this site. It really is a shame because this is so well run and just, well, nice to play here. But opponents are few and far between.

I have said it in an earlier post, but I think 'Stratego' needs to be in the title of this site.

Anyway, I look forward to playing whoever is around again - the talkative players and the not so talkative players.

I have said it before and I'll say it again - thanks to the site owners for maintaining this site. I don't understand how they do it with no revenue from advertising or subscriptions, but I'm glad they do.

See you soon.
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 29.07.2018 16:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back, Sheep! And thanks for the wise words. I share your opinion. Have some nice games and we probably play one or more too soon!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: