SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Euelster no one is gonna hand u a victory

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sinister_Spy
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 14.07.2003 06:45    Post subject: Euelster no one is gonna hand u a victory Reply with quote

Now, ok you complain that I was stalling with my scout because I had no other move. IT IS YOUR responsibility to capture my scout or else it is a draw. Now I'm sorry if I made you late for whatever you had to do but that's the way it goes. You have to play it out and win. Regardless of having to spend time to trap my lone scout. That is a strategy and be it or not plenty of players have become frustrated when I employ this strategy of just moving my scout and hoping you will become restless and hit a bomb. That's the way the game goes. Some people may hand you victories but not me get all my scouts and then I might give it to you

Sinister spy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: