SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can we make a limit on the size of the avatars???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv
View previous topic :: View next topic  
esquire
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 10.04.2005 02:57    Post subject: Can we make a limit on the size of the avatars??? Reply with quote

For instance, -' takes up half the page and it makes for harder reading.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gaius_Marius
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 11.04.2005 04:39    Post subject: Can we limit the number of stupid posts one can make Reply with quote

For example: THIS message thread. Let's add the familiar esquire signature........"Just kidding". No seriously just kidding. You have the right to make stupid posts.

"Makes for harder reading" Dude you're a so called law student and.............an avatar makes it hard to read for you!!!!! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......Retard. OH just kidding!
art
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 11.04.2005 04:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

i did see a 80 by 80 pixel requirement at one time.
So follow the rules Mr.

Last edited by art on 12.04.2005 17:33; edited 5 times in total
Gaius_Marius
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 11.04.2005 04:58    Post subject: I took it down Reply with quote

I had to remove it because people did not appreciate the beauty of my doggie. He was called a mutt by a fellow Gravonian so he cannot be eye candy anymore for you guys, sorry
esquire
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 11.04.2005 05:46    Post subject: Retard?? Reply with quote

Why did yu edit this reply Esquire, it was only the Truth..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jerry
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 11.04.2005 07:58    Post subject: screens Reply with quote

-/Alex yu do sometimes amaze me with some of yr reply's..Maybe if yu had the temperment of Esquire, yu may have not posted such a stupid reply to his thread.

Knock it off with the so called Grudges, yu seem to have..and have some more fun on the Battlefield.

Esquire deleted his reply against yu, only his maturity prevailed this, as I would have exspected yr reply, to be some were around the Diper region.

Cheers Jerry.

*Stratego* all posts in this thread are in order my friend, and thankyu for yr assistance.
Gaius_Marius
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 11.04.2005 18:29    Post subject: lol ART is trying to hard Reply with quote

Art you're trying too hard to gain the acceptance of these people here. In your first post you said that you agreed with me about avatars and now you edited your whole post to sound like you don't agree with me! What the heck is going on. Haven't you learned dear sir that you can't really make friends with people online since you don't know them? You changed your whole post so that Jerry would like you and ESQ. Now that is funny! Even though my post contained LOGIC and was the right answer to give. You see ESQ's post has two meanings. The avatar thing had nothing to do with it. He just wanted to start something.

Art listen up funny guy if you're the quintessential comedian why don't you do it in front of REAL LIFE people. Oh I forgot you can pass your lame ass jokes to faceless people who wouldn't know good comedy when they see it. Congrats Art you have gained acceptance and it only took a WHOLE COMPLETELY EDITED POST TO DO IT

Last edited by Gaius_Marius on 12.04.2005 05:42; edited 1 time in total
Gaius_Marius
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 11.04.2005 18:33    Post subject: Be a little smarter ok Jerry Reply with quote

This thread by Esquire has a hidden agenda. His whole point was to confront me. That's why he specifically mentioned my name. I would warn him too
esquire
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 11.04.2005 18:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

No hidden agenda. I never attacked you until you called me a name.
Gaius_Marius
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 12.04.2005 00:21    Post subject: dude what the... Reply with quote

I added a "just kidding" to the end of my post, like you did when you made a joke to me. Golly!!!!
esquire
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 13.04.2006 18:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would just like to revisit this topic. I am not trying to start any trouble, but there is a rule on Gravon's forum that states: "Displays a small graphic image below your details in posts. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width can be no greater than 80 pixels, the height no greater than 80 pixels, and the file size no more than 6 KB."

I have noticed lately that some people have pictures that are as wide as half my computer screen. Just throwing this out there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: