SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MasterShihan challenges Cosmo!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MasterShihan

PostPosted: 23.11.2003 13:37    Post subject: MasterShihan challenges Cosmo!! Reply with quote

Hey cosmo....stop sitting on that #1 ranking ( because you're better than your girlfriend, who you beat 30 times ) ...i played you once and destroyed you.....Gaius_Marius - RiskyTom - MYSELF!! are all better than you!!!..PLAY us all - round robin - and see what happens against real players!!!!......MasterShihan.
cosmo
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 23.11.2003 15:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

if thats your idea of a challenge you can stick it up your ass
i dont take kindly to insults obviously you think i - well bully for you oh great one , and for the record i di not beat her 30 times not that i care about your opinion after this insult crap you post to me , i really thought you were an ok guy well guess thats not the case now is it YOURE the man applaude great job , no one can beat you youre so so so great that what u want to hear is it well there u go now sod off
As for you destroyed me i really laugh at that comment what a short memory you have the only reason you won was because i tried to finish game as fast as possible and beat myself in the end you did nothing that game but surround flag with top 4 pieces thats it so save your nonsence for someone who doesnt know the truth ok as for tom being better he is a fine player but my 4-1 record vs him says otherwise thankyou very much and our 2-2 record says little to prove anything so get your facts straight before laying into people ok oh and grow up while youre at it
and one last thing the way this rating works if what you think is true and i only play poor players then i would have rating of say 1400 seeing as its based on opponents played against it shows otherwise so once again get your facts straight ok buddy
if you had asked nicely instead of talking utter garbage i would have no need to waste time writing all this but i guess " cosmo tell me when we can play " is beyond your clearly non existant manners
MasterShihan

PostPosted: 24.11.2003 00:14    Post subject: challenge to cosmo Reply with quote

hey man dont take it personel..i never attacked your character...this is simply about stratego..i never said you were not a decent guy..and i did not insult you by telling you to stick things up your ass, like you just told me... cmon man..are you kidding??.....MS
Gaius_Marius
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 24.11.2003 00:38    Post subject: Master.. don't waste your time :))) Reply with quote

Obviously the guy didn't see the humor in your challenge. I won't even bother asking this guy for a game because he's on every single day and doesn't even bother to play me or join my room. Like The_Freak he claims he won't play me because I use the blitz effectively. They say its cheating, oh please! So I say screw it. Some people like to trash talk and make the games more meanigful, something WSC didn't appreciate and so they booted members. Obviously you have to be a complete gentleman and say "Oh my dear sir you would really make my day if you play me!". I hope UL catches on so quick that we won't have to bother asking this guy for a game. Now I wish all I did was play an utterly stratego braindead person and obtain the number 1 rank, but I didn't. I chose to play the hardest of the hard and get 90 some losses and keep my butt at 1500 rank 5th. There should be a penalty for not playing games. This is not fair at all you're sitting there with like a 1650 rating and playing no games. How the hell are we supposed to catch up to cosmo? All of us play at a high level and we can't be expected to win every single game. All in all if you did play us: Agresor, MS, myself, Riskytom, Singlestar, WSC in a roundrobin you would lose more than half, that's the truth. No insults dear sir just facts.

ty
MasterShihan

PostPosted: 24.11.2003 01:08    Post subject: challenge to cosmo Reply with quote

another thing....i did not think some trash talking was bad cosmo..actually i think it is good for the forum. If you have thin skin??..hey i cant help you with that , but the topic stays the same..im sure you are a good guy and that has NOTHING to do with this challenge!!..but i think the aboved mentioned guys will all smoke you in UL!!..ACCEPT this challenge , lets all get together- round robin style- lets find out cosmo!!..lets find out...MS
the_freak

PostPosted: 24.11.2003 15:53    Post subject: Re: Master.. don't waste your time :))) Reply with quote

Gaius_Marius wrote:
Like The_Freak he claims he won't play me because I use the blitz effectively. They say its cheating, oh please!

Hmmm this is the second message i read from you on this board and you already mention me......haha funny

Ok

1 : i never said using the 'blitz' (the way you do it) is cheating, it just ruins all the tactics of this game......and because i think UL is based on STRATEGY.......using the 'blitz' don't have much to do with strategy......but its no cheating.....technically.....

2: haha i don't play you because you use the 'blitz' effectively??? well i don't know how your memmory is doing, but i don't remember you using it effectively on me.......so that can't be the reason then, that i don't play you.....

however i do remember a game you didn't win eventhough you were next to my flag for ages.....

3: the real reason that i don't play you is that you were calling me names, swearing, making insults, posting around 100th false wins i needed to remove...... and a whole lot more.....and there was no real reason for that and you know it.......you were ejected from the wsc......thats no reason to do all the stuff you did......

i'm really wondering you don't mention this as a reason why i possibly shouldn't want to play with you, you mentioned my - don't like the blitz thing' soon enough

Quote:

There should be a penalty for not playing games. This is not fair at all you're sitting there with like a 1650 rating and playing no games. How the hell are we supposed to catch up to cosmo? All of us play at a high level and we can't be expected to win every single game. All in all if you did play us: Agresor, MS, myself, Riskytom, Singlestar, WSC in a roundrobin you would lose more than half, that's the truth. No insults dear sir just facts.

While you're at the facts.........cosmo is known as a guy who likes to play often.....and definatly just 'don't sit there'......also another fact......you can't give a penalty to someone who don't play......there are hardly no UL games to find.....and you know thats a fact......

i'm wondering how you were being able to have played so many games...........
apollo
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 24.11.2003 15:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with - that people should lose points if they don't play. Classic and UL. Look at the classic ranks and see the last time you saw most of the players in top10 playing.
Gaius_Marius
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 24.11.2003 16:54    Post subject: Freak you are a joke Reply with quote

I've played nearly 300 games in UL so don't tell me there no UL games to be played. Also that sitting next to the flag thing was over 2 YEARS ago, when I will say I was new to the game. Play me now and more than likely you will get smoked. I know you won't play me so it won't matter. I'm content with the roster of UL players we have now who you don't have a shred of their ability. There should be severe penalties for not playing. Freak if you played me 10 times in a day you wouldn't have a rating above 1400. So instead of bringing up the past put your money where your mouth is and play and quit with all this ha ha I beat 50 years ago thing.

-

PostPosted: 24.11.2003 17:15    Post subject: Re: Freak you are a joke Reply with quote

Gaius_Marius wrote:
I've played nearly 300 games in UL so don't tell me there no UL games to be played. Also that sitting next to the flag thing was over 2 YEARS ago, when I will say I was new to the game. Play me now and more than likely you will get smoked. I know you won't play me so it won't matter. I'm content with the roster of UL players we have now who you don't have a shred of their ability. There should be severe penalties for not playing. Freak if you played me 10 times in a day you wouldn't have a rating above 1400. So instead of bringing up the past put your money where your mouth is and play and quit with all this ha ha I beat 50 years ago thing.

-

Well i tried to look for ul games the last days but only thing i could find is classic.....also when i look at both tables you really see classic is the most played.......

I'm still wondering about your 350+ games....

Oh and maybe you can 'smoke me' one day, you dont deserve it really but i'll think about it......
the_freak

PostPosted: 24.11.2003 17:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

i forgot to login......but it was really me
cosmo
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 24.11.2003 18:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

well now lets see the facts are when Ul was created by spion there was no rating table as we all know and as it so happened unless many games were played one wouldnt appear so i started playing anyone who would play at the time which wasnt many i can tell you i often found it took all week just to get one game the situation seemed hopeless but i figured once there was a rating table more would play which is the case now but after many many weeks i was stuck on 14 needing only 4 more or so i thought so meaow offered to play the 4 games i needed to start the rating which i did and then discovered from spion 36 games had to be played so i continued asking day after day in lobby for ul games and where were you then guais and shihan nowhere to be seen thats where so dont preach to me now about not playing id have played as many as you wanted if you had bothered turning up but no you did nothing at least wsc warrior and i bothered to get it up and running and you say i dont play you hahhahah just because i enter lobby doesnt mean im there to play ul you know gravon has other games or didnt you ? if you wanted to play you should whisper GAME? but clearly thats to much effort so saying i wont play is crazy talk , anyway as for rating table i played anyone i could not caring if i won or lost just to get it working so dont come out with all the rubbish you are talking its so not true if you took games i played v meow out id still be 65-70% so you can think again about my rating and i never once said im #1 i know im not best player around i never said i was if spion feels i dont deserve to have points i have fine he can deduct whatever he likes im not half as bothered as you all seem to be and shihan i repeat i play when i want to not when you decide i should ive been in gravon many many times with status UL ANYONE? where were you then weekend after weekend once again nowhere and undertaker or sorcerer can comfirm my endless search for games so just cuz you were not about then dont mean nothing so suddenly i must play you now after so long not finding any ul games well sorry buddy i play when i like if youre about i'll play if im asked same goes to giuas or anyone else so stop complaining and sooner or later we will be in gravon at same time im sure
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: