SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Glitch!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sinister_Spy
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 16.12.2003 04:24    Post subject: Glitch! Reply with quote

There seems to be a problem with the system that gives u the win if your opponent leaves or doesn't move in 15 minutes. Others that I know and myself have not been given the win if the opponent leaves when it is my turn. When they leave the arrow becomes stuck on my turn and I cannot move. Therefore since it is not their turn they escape without getting a loss. This is not fair and should be corrected. This happened to Singlestar and myself. Person is losing so they leave when it is our turn to move. As you know you cannot move when your opponent leaves and u cannot claim the win. (
spion
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 16.12.2003 10:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

theoretically you should even get the win if your opponent left while it is your turn. I will check if it does not work for some reason.

Best regards
spion
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: