SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Watch out for paradise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
googoomuck
User

PostPosted: 27.11.2003 19:52    Post subject: Watch out for paradise Reply with quote

I played some one named paradise today, early in the game he lost a Colonel, Major & his Marshal. After which he offered me a draw 3 times & left the game.

How can you tell if someone is registered before playing? I don't think he was.

goog
Arby
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 27.11.2003 20:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can see it by the color of the name in the user list, whether a user is registered or not. I've just checked it and the nick paradise is not registered.

Greetings,
Arby O->#
tableplay

PostPosted: 28.11.2003 18:15    Post subject: watch out for paradise Reply with quote

Hi Googoomuck, you can also tell by typing ".I username" at the command prompt when the user you seek information about is logged on -- for example ".I paradise". The output from this command will show up on the screen and will indicate if the player is registered or not and if so for how long (as well as how many times the player has logged onto Gravon and other tidbits). I look forward to our next battle my friend.

Best Regards, Tableplay
kentinator
User

PostPosted: 20.12.2003 03:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be sure handy if that information would also give the guy's ranking so we wouldn't have to keep searching the long list to find out the strength of someone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: