SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LOTS OF GREEN IN THE WORLD OF SADISTIC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 15.04.2006 19:42    Post subject: LOTS OF GREEN IN THE WORLD OF SADISTIC Reply with quote

Oh, the glory. I checked my record and it is now up to 31 games after a rousing a$$ whipping over meiko. There isn't much red in my results column anymore! You have to scroll up and up and up to find some red. What can I say,............I impress myself on a daily basis but being the #1 player at gravon truly warms my heart. Strangely, I have not seen onpouring requests for autographs and I am wondering why. Maybe some players are intimidated to ask such things but fear not, gravonians. I am a very graceful celebrity who values his adoring fans. Don't be shy, I'll be waiting for your requests with my pen ready. I will not make the mistake of becoming a powder boy like some of the past celebrities. No, I will always be accessible to my fans and will do my best to give autographs to each and every one of you until my hand gets a cramp.

Some have criticized me because of the players within my 31 game winning streak, yet there are several good players in there, including Brass, ricardo, ben, whiskey boy, meiko and clint. Eindhoven and katama are not bad players, either. Besides, I have challenged all gravon players to take a wack at stopping my record before my ego grows to enormous and irreversible proportions. As many of you know, I am an incredibly humble man yet who can deny that I am gravon's #1 player at this time? If any of the top players disagree, they can prove it by stopping my runaway winning streak. Otherwise, I will be expecting praise and worship from all of you before long. How about a picture of me above the ranking page just for inspiration for all players to enjoy? It's just an idea...........A DAMN GOOD ONE!
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 16.04.2006 01:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought wiskeyboy is not a very good player or something....

And the great ruben87 is missing in your list
jerry
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 16.04.2006 13:16    Post subject: 'Staying is Playin" Reply with quote

Looking forward to yr strong hold in a number 1 mate,yr on the right track.

Jerry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: