SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'Having a proplem with a quiet message board"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jerry
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 13.04.2006 14:35    Post subject: 'Having a proplem with a quiet message board" Reply with quote

Those that have many family duties and Work issues i guess would be many.....er right?

If the message board becomes that Quiet that a Mod, can not answer yr ? Then we have a problen..

If yu limit yr presence to once a week to catch up, so be it....really I,m saying this to SAY, We are here, so just go about yr time as anyone would.

Post or PM.

Cheers Jerry.
skywalker
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 13.04.2006 16:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

what the heck are you talking about in this post?
esquire
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 13.04.2006 18:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not really understand this either. Does this message mean that you are really busy lately and it may take a week to respond to the postings? I have a feeling there are going to be a lot less postings in the near future. Without Sadistic (10.07% of total) and me (6.64% of total) posting as frequently your job is about to get much easier in all aspects. I think Sadistic (although negative at times) and I have contributed greatly to the Gravon forum and helped it flourish since we became members. Just think, we have over 16% of the total posts on gravon and we only been here since 2005. Well, hope all is well in your busy life my friend and enjoy the rest of your time deleting messages.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 13.04.2006 22:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have enjoyed Esquire's input on the forum and with him also leaving as a result of this horrid decision, it is obviously a loss. Simply put, whether management wants to admit it or not, without me, this forum is garbage. I am the catalyst of all activity here and the evidence is in the numbers. Look at the views, not only in my created posts, but in the ones written by others with myself as the subject. There isn't any doubt that I am a very talented and skilled writer and although some of my posts insult and criticize others, I welcome the same back to me and have never whined or complained about it. I recall AceRimmer once writing that I wait for a game like a cheap floozy on a street corner. I was not insulted but in fact, found it to be very funny and in the spirit of things. I can dish it out and take it too. It's all in fun.

I guess what management thinks is that the forum is unimportant and if neutered, will be less of a hassle to deal with. However, I know of many people who log on just to read the forum. I think that this site is very fortunate that it is the superior site to play on. It has the better programming and will survive based on that alone. If this were not the case, many members would go to the other site because of these restrictions. In the USA we are accustomed to living and speaking freely. This forum is hereby dead and there isn't any reason to keep commenting about it. Over and out.........................rest in peace, gravon forum.
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 15.04.2006 02:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont complain to much Sadistic, Most of your posts are legal so just keep posting.
jerry
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 16.04.2006 13:04    Post subject: Postings.. Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

Simply put, was a bad posting by my self to start with, un though of reflextion of that origianl post, it was short worded and not proof read.

The posting, and review issue here is busy, and unless I read thru a post correctley, I may reply in a message that needs more clafication..

In short form, If the Question that yu post is not Answered here on the message board with in 7 days, then their is a problem.

sorry for the inconvience.

Cheers Jerry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: