SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

About - Marius

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Centurion

PostPosted: 30.08.2003 22:59    Post subject: About - Marius Reply with quote

I suggest not to play this rude person. You will be heaped with obscenites and profane language. This is a bad-mannered individual who enjoys insulting his opponents in stratego. I have heard this from others too.
Gaius_Marius
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 31.08.2003 04:25    Post subject: about centurion Reply with quote

Ok.........now how do you expect me to react when you are clearly finished and you delay on purpose because you're about to lose. You expect me to say "oh dear sir, could u please not use the maximum 15 minutes to move". You're an idiot and a worse sport than I ever am. Just take your loss like a man and say gg and respectfully remove yourself. Well....I don't care about this anymore but I will say one more thing. If I CAN beat you then u must really - LOL

-
Centurion

PostPosted: 01.09.2003 01:41    Post subject: - Marius' attitude Reply with quote

I just started playing stratego about a a week ago and some rules, strategies and calculations may seem new to me so I may be a little slow at first. I wasn't delaying on purpose. I was thinking. Then you started acting rudely and using obscenities, foul language and insulting me. Incidentally, others have also told me the same about you. I played you one time only. You got lucky. And my rating is still higher than you.
Gaius_Marius
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 01.09.2003 02:21    Post subject: Centurion=Braindead Reply with quote

Yeah...uh I'm gonna take 15 minutes to move because I'm thinking. YEAH RIGHT. If that really is the case did you even make it past high school!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've got bit for brains my friend.

Centurion's thought process......................."hmmmm should I move my 9 because -'s 10 is gonna take it....Hmm I need 15 minutes to think about that one...

"my rating is still higher than you" that's not the point, Aristotle. You lost to ME of all people and I don't even play classic.

One more thing you should damn well be the best stratego player on the surface of the earth if you take 15 minutes to move. Due to all that "thinking" you do.

-
Centurion

PostPosted: 02.09.2003 00:01    Post subject: -' obscenities Reply with quote

Yes I did make it past high shool but more important than that. I was taught good manners unlike you who apparently don't have any as you can observe by the obscenities in your posts.
And can you put 2 and 2 together? When exactly did I take 15 minutes to move? My first move didn't take 15 minutes or my 2nd or 3rd. And when did your obscenities start?
And do you really think beating a guy who's only been playing stratego a week is really an achievement that you have to crow about it? Moreover, did you consider perhaps I was doing something else at the same time? Was I really giving my full concetration to the game. Why not this? I've only been playing a week and my rating is already higher than yours...
jerry
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 02.09.2003 10:49    Post subject: Ignore the EGG! Reply with quote

Centurian.

Your last coment to yr post makes me ponder, If yr bro is playin games with you mate, you may want to think otherwise..lol

If it's mistaken identity, simply ignore this egg, and enjoy your stratego with out playin -, as he simply is not worth the time and the effort, and i,m only sayin this once as you are new, welcome to Gravon Stratego Sir.

Jerry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: