SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MasterShihan challenges Cosmo...again...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MasterShihan

PostPosted: 03.12.2003 06:58    Post subject: MasterShihan challenges Cosmo...again... Reply with quote

Ok Cosmo....listen, this is the deal..lets you and me have a best of 5 games, thats it..i will never bother you again. I know you can play and i know you are one of the better players at UL..but, i think i'm better than you my man!!. If you beat me, i will give you all the credit in the world and let everyone know it. This is a RESPECTFUL CHALLENGE...hope to see you soon....MS
cosmo
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 03.12.2003 18:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi shihan
it really amuses me u say you are better than i am not sure what grounds you base it on but thats not important if you really understood ul you like myself you would realise that ul contains much luck therefore to say one player is better than another isnt always the case sinister spy , pac,kent,freak,agresser,guias,yourself are all of the same standard myself included and anyone could beat another any match played because even losing 10 straight doesnt mean the player losing is any worse it can mean due to luck factor he just didnt get the breaks , but if you think beating me will boost your ego then so be it but it will have to wait till i break for christmas ok then ill play your 5 games although if i see you in room before ill still play you as i would have past week if you were about but alas you werent so i had to play 3 classic games instead ughhhhhhhh so there you are i will play your 5 games between 23rd dec and 3rd jan ok if thats ok with you? and like i said i will play you before if i see you

cos
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: