SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Room 203??????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
acerimmer
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 03.01.2010 21:50    Post subject: Room 203?????? Reply with quote

Ever noticed how (of the rooms available on the main screen : rooms 200 to 204) room 203 always seems to one of the last rooms to become occupied?

I tend to avoid this room.......I don't know why.......but out of these 4 rooms on the main screen I will open a game in any of the other 4 rooms before opening a game there.

Anyone have any favourite on especially disliked room on gravon?

Any rooms stats available? which is the most played game room? which is the game room everyone avoids?
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 04.01.2010 00:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, I tend to just go in the highest up the screen thats available as most players tend to do the same, so if you're in 204 but someone else is waiting in 200, the new player is more likely to go in there and then you're waiting longer for another player.

I've never seen all rooms being used or even close to capacity so there is never a need to use the last few really. I use a middle one to play my brother in as we dont want other people jumping in and sitting down, which rarely happens down in the 208-212 range.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: