SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nikko
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 18.08.2010 07:17    Post subject: Nikko Reply with quote

Hi Stratego

I noticed Nikko is green. He was a decent guy as far as I Knew and always available to play. If his being green had anything to do with straycat, then that's just wrong I think. You should see some of the nasty things stray says to some people. I'll start forwarding some of that as I see it. cheers and hope to see nikko back soon. I've played the guy 20 times at least and never had any issues. I saw 5 x-files but maybe he had some d-cons. I dont know.

for the record, straycat started some nasty talk with himrato after the nikko incident so it seems to be a regular thing with him. I would have saved it but it was b4 I saw nikko green and made the possible connection btw his being green and the straycat incident

If nikko's being green has nothing to do with the straycat then disregard this post but I have a feeling it does as I was online and reading yesterday
stratego
Chief-Admin

PostPosted: 18.08.2010 13:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi bob,

i didnt knew this story, but talked with straycat because of an other case.

also i talked to nikko when he was in a room and explained the reason, but
he didnt answere.
its just because he likes to leave games without to surrender.

greets
stratego
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 18.08.2010 14:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you Stratego, I appreciate it. I was unaware that nikko did that as he never did it with me and we played a bunch of games. My apologies to straycat
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 20.08.2010 00:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe that was my case? I used the feature where you can forward the chat to the admin team - I forwarded a LOAD of abuse that Straycat was giving me a few days ago. I never even responded, just sat there and let him hang himself - or at least I thought so.

Since I now see he was abusive to others I would expect him to be banned for a while...has he been?
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 20.08.2010 08:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job Samuel. Who needs abuse. He's not banned yet as he's blue as the sky on a clear day right now. Maybe he didn't cross the line but I suspect he will
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 20.08.2010 16:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he did - he must have typed out 10 or more lines of abuse, all because I got cut off from the game and took a few minutes to get back. His clock then ran down a fair way as he wasn't paying attention, but there was still loads of time left and he even went on to win, so it was totally un-necessary.
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 21.08.2010 12:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a nice comment from him in an unranked game that I just happened to catch.

* chriwo2010 arrives on Gravon
(straycat) f*** lotto
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 22.08.2010 12:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's online now and still blue....the message being sent is that its ok to be rude to people, as both ed and now straycat have gone unpunished despite numerous incidents of doing this to different people.
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 22.08.2010 12:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's one thing if 2 people know each other and jokingly make comments to one another for humor but I do agree 100% with Samuel that nasty comments to non friends and unknowns are uncalled for. I back you up on this Samuel
stratego
Chief-Admin

PostPosted: 22.08.2010 14:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi samuel,

i saw your chat and the insultings of straycat. but the problem is, that you left the game.
after a while you come back, rejoin the game and so did he.

of course this is no reason for insulting the opponent, but leaving the game and rejoin after some
minutes is also very unsportive.

maybe you both need a rest for a while. it looks like the game is to exciting for some.

of course i looked for straycat and talked to him, but the trick with leaving games and rejoin them again
after the opponent has left is still known to others.

its so easy to have fun with the game...

stratego
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 24.08.2010 12:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. I didn't leave the game, I got cut off from Gravon which often happens to me. I am forever having to go and come back because its got stuck or my connection has dropped. Not ideal but its the way it is.

2. Straycat did not to my knowledge, leave the game as when I got back he was still there and my clock had gone down several minutes, his was still the same. So I had my move and then his time ran down as he obviously wasn't watching the game. Perhaps he thought I had gone off and come back later hoping his time would run out or something, but this is ridiculous as he had 12 minutes on his clock! Maybe I could have sent him a wakeup call, I didnt think to, but otherwise I only did my best to come back and finish the game. Now I see what he is like I won't be playing him again even though his win was, I feel, an upset and I have beaten him fairly easily before. I would rather play someone nicer and lose than a player like that and win.

Stop making excuses for people like him and do something otherwise more dedicated players will continue to leave Gravon!
stratego
Chief-Admin

PostPosted: 24.08.2010 22:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

just play fair,

you also left the game against grumbeere and let the clock run down.

he sends the chat to admin.
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 24.08.2010 23:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

'you also'

Which tells me that you still think I left the game through my own choice. I left Gravon completely as I was cut off. And I resent that I came back to be subjected to that volume of abuse by Straycat.

Against Grumbeere I dont know, I thought I had given up before closing it but I was in a hurry and had to go so maybe I didnt press ok to submit or something. If so I will apologise to him, we have played many games already so there is no problem.
stratego
Chief-Admin

PostPosted: 25.08.2010 13:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

there we are - the circle is closed again:

there is never a problem - same with straycat - he apologize to me for his
words and said that he just go crasy, because this always happends when
people are loosing.

i just sit and wait.....for new circles.

and just for info: there are also players who like to see, that you are banned.

stratego
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 25.08.2010 23:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes but the problem is we have other people saying the same thing about straycat here, in fact I only mentioned it because it was brought up by someone else. He didn't go crazy at all, he won the game but was just being vulgar about it.

You've never said anything to me about any complaints against me until now, when it transpires I left one game unfinished (though by accident, I really thought I had given that game up as I had to go). Sometimes my connection is bad, yes. Look at my last x-file, look at the number of moves - 1 move, unranked game. Why would I leave such a game on purpose? I just couldn't get back in time, it happens.
I don't go around swearing at people and being rude and always wish opponents good luck and a good game afterwards. You know this which is why you never spoke to me about anything even if someone made a complaint.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: