SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recommendation for New Feature

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 13.01.2013 11:41    Post subject: Recommendation for New Feature Reply with quote

I think a great feature to add to the ranking pages would be links for each category: wins, losses, draws, streak etc to see who is tops to bottom and vice versa in each. It seems that this would not be difficult to put in and would be great for stats checking
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 17.01.2013 00:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a recommendation also:

It would be great if you can setup enemy pieces (known and unknown if possible) and play against yourself in setup editor. You can try things out and look at things from another perspective. Would be nice and maybe not so hard to make?
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 18.01.2013 18:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have a suggestion - just in a game now, and REALSEAL stopped playing. As its an unranked game, the warning came up that he had 3 minutes to make a move, then 2 and then 1 minute - he then moved. Then, he stopped playing again for a while and the warning reverted back to 3 minutes. Maybe it could have continued from 1 minute as he had already reached that mark before?

And then even worse, he left the game and left the Dark planet, and his time to return went up to 4 minutes! So a player can actually increase their downtime by leaving the game for a while rather than staying in it. REALSEAL told me he was at work so perhaps he had to do something, and rather than let his time go down he can leave Gravon and the downtime goes up!

So can these 2 things be looked at? Its not much fun waiting on someone when the game isn't even a ranking game...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: