SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

way out of date

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 14.02.2013 11:47    Post subject: way out of date Reply with quote

real time leaders at top. enjoy and hf

Last edited by unbiasbob on 06.09.2013 06:04; edited 1 time in total
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 14.02.2013 23:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to add Edbomb with a stunning win % of 90%. This is incredible. He is by far the best at the moment.

And I would like to add another variable to the list: a % of the ADQ and Non-ADQ would be great. Players who have high ADQ% deserve some credits too. Those are the most competitive players, they proved and defended their place in the ranks.

If you take all those variables into account I think Zach21 has one of the best ranks . Definitely top 3. Its extremely hard to win so many games when you play so much and you play such a high level players all the time.

Hope I will play him soon again.
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 15.02.2013 13:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am in full agreement that Adq/non adq ratio is perhaps the most important stat of all. I was going to include it and will when I have the time. I may update this thread periodically throughout the year with updated numbers. Yes edbomb's 90% winning % is blowaway however he will need the minimum games to qualify. I remember my good friend attila started the year at 17-3 some years ago. I asked him what he thought about his torrid start. He said "I'm a house of cards man". edbomb may not be a house of cards but we shall see if he can have an over 80% winning % after 50 games. Maybe he can pull it off. Zach you mentioned. yes he is clearly top 5 if not higher based on strength of schedule.
zach21
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 15.02.2013 23:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am the best

I am not but top 5 I'll take... I have little spurts where I play terrible
ukdevilz
User

PostPosted: 25.02.2013 01:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had an awesome game with Zach tonight he is one tough player! And Bob all the games we have is exciting! Looking like a good year for stratego players!
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 25.02.2013 10:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll tell you UK we had some very excellent back and forth game without a doubt. Zach told me about your draw and he was not happy about it. Of course that's how he feels about all losses and draws. Good work on that draw. I'm not surprised to see you rise to the occasion based on how I've seen you play. I know black sheep has struggled vs you and I can't seem to find a way to beat BS
blacksheep
User

PostPosted: 27.02.2013 22:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, unbiasbob, I always struggle against ukdevilz. He is always unpredictable and I never know what to do. I even ask my wife, but she's not much help really as she doesn't know how to play. My main strategy against UK is 'shut my eyes, move a piece and hope for the best' Don't laugh, that's all i have, - it's got me this far ....
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 01.03.2013 17:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi BS, post #1 and it's great to see you posting here. UK played a great 2 out of 3 against me the other day and earned 2 wins with skillful play. A guy like you will figure out how to stay competitive with him I'm sure. Keep up the good work mf, you are steadily moving in the upward direction. I see you making a run at 1500 before long
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: