SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Scared Players Who Will Not Play Zach21
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zach21
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 16.02.2013 00:05    Post subject: The Scared Players Who Will Not Play Zach21 Reply with quote

They will claim they won't play me, because of luck, lotto, or just flat out ignore, but really they all know is they have no chance and their name is synonymous with trying to steal rank points...

For the record because my good friend Stratego runs this site and Spion I have decided not to use bad language to describe them,

Without further ado, here is the official list of scared rank _____'s or guys who make claims:

terminator-- aka the sperminator no surprise here
aakk- whopping win % this year and still way below me,, clearly rank whoring this year
panther- it's been years
Deron- Sadi?, when i join they leave immediately
psychicwarrior- we've had our falling out
tomba- no surprise here
wulf- he's hit and miss comes in watches my games never plays puts his non viewing and calls me the luckiest player etc...
fouche- and Ralf we were best of friends at the WC
quicksilver- who cares right he's no good anyway

And for those of the stronger heart here are the tough ones who don't back down:
AceRimmer
NoChance
Rapunzel
Atillares
Major_Force
Mojo1967

YOUR RANK MEANS NOTHING IF YOU WONT PLAY ME[/u]

Last edited by zach21 on 23.02.2013 00:10; edited 2 times in total
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 16.02.2013 08:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome dude, tell it like it is. How about fighter? he hasn't played much this year but had huge marathons with you in the past
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 16.02.2013 12:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I would make a list of ''scared players who will not dare to play ruben87'' it would be a very short list.

Only one is unbiasbob. Like I mentioned before he always refuse my challenges or pretend he is not there. Its odd, I dont know why he does it.

ps. I dont belief fouche is scared to play you zach. I know him as a competitive player.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 16.02.2013 14:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was told about this thread so I am responding. Grown men are not scared of a game, Mr. Zach. I cannot speak for the others but I can for myself.

The reason I do not play you is twofold; first, you artificially inflate your ranking by playing only highly ranked players and you reduce the game to luck with your kamikaze silliness. You are about 50% against any player, good or bad by playing this way and since you cherry pick the highest ranked players, your rank is high even though your skill is low. If you also played lower ranked players, your rank would fall where it belongs, much lower. You see, you don't fool me, Zach. I know what you are doing and you are successful in maximizing your ranking.

Secondly, you constantly pester me. No thanks, Mr Zach, do not join my games, ok? That way, you won't cry like a baby when I exit and we can all be happy. I cannot tell you why a finesse player like Ace bothers to play you. You would have to ask him.

I play my games and I do not talk badly about anybody. If I do not want to play somebody, that is my right and it is your right to play any way you want to but I prefer to play a skilled player. Is that so hard for you to understand? I could see if I did not play any high ranked players but I do play them whenever I can. I just don't like playing against you because of how you play. it's nothing personal (although you are a bit of a dork) and fear hasn't anything to do with it.

Enjoy your games, Mr. Zach.
zach21
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 17.02.2013 02:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, a few key points where you show that you are completely out of touch with how strength of schedule works etc...

Dumbass, this year I have played the most games against non-ade. lower rankers you can even check yourself. Compared to last year etc, and I have by far the most solid rank of anyone here at the moment. And guess what, this year my rank is about 30-40 points higher hten my typical year of 1620 ish..... So yea I cherry pick to get a higher rank?

I have no skill that is why I'm ranked higher than you. Which to mention is funny, you seem to have all this knowledge to my game and all about me, yet we have never played or maybe we did one game. How would you know all this if you were just a "NEW" guy. You clearly aren't you're an alias for you to already have this Euro pussy notion to not play me, that means something.

Deron you are Sadisitic aka Alex from Florida. I know who you are and I can tell by reading that response. In your only 200 games why would you not play me and know all this about my game?

And for the record only NC and Ace are the guys I have played a bunch that I know I am below 50% on everyone else I play a lot I am usually around 60%.... Enjoy humping Sadistic

Get your facts straight, that playing top players doesn't help my ranking, this year I have played about 100 games I typically wouldn't and my rank is actually higher.. With that said you are still a vagina who couldn't beat me so you don't try
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 17.02.2013 05:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will not be pulled into your immature rant and while I am not a noobie, I am not sadistic either. I do not have any other name here so stop making accusations by calling me alias.

Everybody knows you are a hack so it is no secret. Yes, I had some bad games a few weeks ago and lost a lot of points but usually you are ranked lower than I am. Besides, I just explained how you manipulate the ranking. You have some nerve talking about me when you only play higher ranked players so your 50/50 hack method gives you a high ranking even though you would also go 50/50 against the bottom ten players.

The point is, I don't start trouble here by talking badly to other players. Most of the time I play on my laptop and cannot write in the chat window because the screen is too small but I don't disrespect other players like you do. You are a poor sport and a very weak minded dope. Dopes like you can only play one way, Mr "Hack" Zach.

What kind of dork would write a thread about himself and how other members are afraid to play him? LOL! Grow up. You are an embarrassment to americans.
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 17.02.2013 06:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Z hi Deron. man you 2 are really going at it. Deron dude you are one of the best newbies I've even seen come on this site. You shouldn't fear playing Z. We used to have a dude on here named sadi-claus. now that dude would play anyone. he was ranked almost exactly where you are ranked which is an amazing coincidence. But he was different in that he took on all comers where clearly you are terrified to play Z and possibly some others such as edfx. I credit you for being a newbie but having great knowledge of players and their styles on this site. congrats on your 1st post. sadi claus had 663 posts so you got 661 to go to catch him
zach21
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 17.02.2013 06:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

I go above 50/50 verses the high rankers and i go above 50/50 verse the low rankers you have no idea what youre talking about... find a low ranker im below 70% against with a bunch of games....

Good ol Lord Sadi-Claus is back in the mix.. You seem to know a lot about me for a new guy...

Hack Method, blow me Sadi-Claus, should we rename the Sadi-Shuffle the Deron-Dipsy Doo, you are a woman, Americans embarrassment, blow me if you weren't Sadi you wouldn't be this defensive, everyone knows "Deron".

Another day another alias exposed, I'm the embarrassment while you hide behind a fake username,,, right.
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 17.02.2013 10:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey deron, I say you go toe to toe with Zach because lottoers are the easiest to beat. I also dont think that Zach avoids low rankers as he is always trying to hump me for example. so you take on Zach deron then I will take on you and pretend it's xmas. lol
nochance
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 17.02.2013 15:01    Post subject: Discussion Reply with quote

I`m not really a fan about this "scared-not scared"-thing, but I really enjoy the strategy discussion.

1. zach`s style of play is - more or less- a coinflip (50:50) against anybody and so its great for him to play high ranked players.

I can agree with that, but only in some way. Big-attacks are getting often to a 50:50 situation and so its also 50:50 who wins. But not every time- you can use all 3 sides from the beginning (no chance for 3 big attacks) and also a big attack can end in draw (e.g. risk with marshall-> marshall trade).
But yes, higher chance for a coinflip.

Anyway: Im not a fan of this "american" way of stratego , but it's good to play against those players. It improves your setup, units-reading and your own lotto-play a lot.

2. For sure, the never ending lotto-or-not-lotto-story is part of it

3. <Sadi?, when i join they leave immediately>
Sadi was/is scared to play you??

4. It's not the place here, to talk about aliases.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 17.02.2013 15:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

There you have it. No Chance agrees about Zach's american junk play reducing the game to luck. Now, I think we all agree that No Chance is a far better player than Zach and I have the losses against him to show it but I play NC any time I can. Playing a Zach "Hack" serves no purpose and has no value. If his style is american, then it is an embarrassment and I have the right not to play him if I don't find the games to have any value. The best player in the world, Lightwing does not play "Hack" either, does he? Many players do not like to play this fool. Why should I play an A.D.D. moron if I don't want to? Children who claim it is fear are being nothing more than....well, children. I don't give a hoot if Sadi Clauis played everybody. If he is so fearless a hero why is he not playing anymore? I am not competing against him or anybody else. I just have fun playing sometimes and its only a game that doesn't mean much. I am out of this topic. Enjoy the games, fellas.

I am not a noobie to the game but to assume that Sadi is the only good american player is ignorant. I don't think he even plays anymore. We have several good players from the USA and they don't play like "Hack" Zach. "Hack" Zach is an embarrassment so don't use him as the symbol of the american stratego player, although I admit you euros are much better at this game. For the record I do not claim to be one of the best players. I enjoy playing a good strategic game against all players and that is not possible with a "Hack". I did not mean to offend anybody but this person decided to provoke me as well as other players and I won't stand for that. He is not even one of the best american players. Forget about the europeans. They laugh at "Hack" Zach.......the american fool.
zach21
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 17.02.2013 20:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, Sadi...

No Chance is the end all... and he also did not say it was 50/50 or anything like what you are saying. It is just saying it makes it more 50/50

Nothing about "inflating ranks, etc"
zach21
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 17.02.2013 20:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also my record Vs. NC is of course in his favor, but most of those games are played very late here 4-5 AM when I have been up doing work all night, not making excuses but you have 1 person who agrees with you... I am sure if you wanted more posts you could contact the rest of the players on this list.
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 17.02.2013 20:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a time when players who changed their user names were listed in a thread on this forum but that seems to have stopped now. I suppose it would be possible if you moved and got a new IP address to just set up a new account and no one would know, but informed changes are not getting reported anymore it seems.

Zach we have played a few times and my opinion is there is clearly a high level of skill on display but it is definitely combined with a lotto approach in games you don't get an early advantage in. It can be annoying but equally you've lost games by hitting my bombs with good pieces which then feels like an easy win against a good player so it swings both ways. No one can be ranked so high without some good playing ability, you see too many low rankers who play lotto and it doesn't often work, so the truth lies somewhere in the middle but does it really matter? Everyone does what they think will work best for them. Until a proper league gets set up where everyone has to play everyone else at some point, free choice will remain I guess. There are people who refuse to play me and Im not even one of the top players!
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 17.02.2013 22:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

In no way am I telling Zach how to play. This site is just for fun, no? He can play as he wishes or how he is comfortable with but at the same time, he should not be bad mouthing me because I don't like those who reduce this game to luck every time. There is no feeling of accomplishment win or lose against him. Why did he come on here and cry about people who don't like playing that way? Just play somebody else for Pete's sake.

I explained why I don't play him and I don't like participating on forums so good day gentlemen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: