SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Translation pleae?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blacksheep
User

PostPosted: 20.06.2013 21:43    Post subject: A Translation pleae? Reply with quote

I wondered if anyone could translate this sentence (i think it's German) for me please. I had just had a great game against one of the really nice players here (top 20 player), and at the end it's always good to exchange a few words with the other player. Anyway, he played a very good game, and it was one of those games that could have gone either way, but in the end I just managed to win it. I'm sure he said something like 'you played really well' or 'it was a very good game' , but sadly my German is not very good, and I haven't seen this phrase before. He said 'so ein schwein glück', but left before I could thank him. It could be something like ' I look forward to playing you again' but I don't know. Anyway, he's a nice guy, a top player and a pleasure to have a game with. Thanks if anyone can translate for me. Kind regards
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 21.06.2013 04:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

ouch mr BS, I got this from google on the translation

"such a lucky pig"

I think you upset him really bad BS. It must have been a tough loss for him. congrats on a great victory
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 21.06.2013 10:55    Post subject: Re: A Translation pleae? Reply with quote

blacksheep wrote:
He said 'so ein schwein glück', but left before I could thank him. It could be something like ' I look forward to playing you again' but I don't know. Anyway, he's a nice guy, a top player and a pleasure to have a game with. Thanks if anyone can translate for me. Kind regards

LOL . That means he was not happy with you winning that game. He says you are a lucky soul .

edit: crazy the word 'b8sterd' is automatically changed in ''Soul''...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: