SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

top class player Jensneuij
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 17.09.2013 14:55    Post subject: top class player Jensneuij Reply with quote

needs to be put on pedestal. makes arco wait 9 minute to capture flag while arco's hungry babies waiting to be fed. pure class and sportsmanship. i could not sit idly by after watching this. ARCO IS TOP CLASS

hi,

we saw the chat to admin and of course we will talk with jensneuij.
for sure this will have some major effect and a punishment.

@arco - i send you a pm

jensneuij apologized for his behaviour - think he will also talk to arco.

greets
stratego
jensneuij
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 17.09.2013 19:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to apologise to Arco for my behavior today. It was wrong and it won't happen again. I hope you can forgive me. I understand if you never want to play with me again though.

Also thanks to unbiasbob for making this post. It's good that we have players like you, who stand up for other people.
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 17.09.2013 22:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

I disagree Jens - Biasbob is being a sticky beak, poking his nose in to other people's affairs as usual. I'm sure if Arco wanted to take it public he would have done so. Perhaps he had his own reasons for wanting to keep it private, but Biasbob has taken that away from him while at the same time attempting to embarrass you Jens. Biasbob has done the usual - after trying to flame me, Ruben and a couple other guys it backfired on him as usual - so he takes a few days away from the forum to lie low, then comes back with some BS like this. Why should you have to publicly apologise?

When I was abroad and my internet packed up, I sent Blacksheep a private message as soon as I could get back online (which wasn't for about 2 days) to explain what happened and apologise. Hence why I had to again take Biasbob to task when he brought that up (did you talk to BS Biasbob? Im still waiting for that apology you owe me). I didn't see the need to go public with it as it's no one else's concern.

Biasbob should worry more about his game and results and less about being judge, jury and executioner of everyone else on this forum, then maybe he'd be a bit higher in the standings.
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 20.09.2013 23:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jens has apparently been banned for 3 months from ranked games. I put it to the admin that this is too long, especially as he has apologised and been publicly ridiculed by Biasbob. I suggest 1 month will be adequate and then if he re-offends, 3 months or even permanently. I have spoken to him and I don't think he will be doing this again.

So, please re-consider the length of this suspension?
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 21.09.2013 11:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

samuel wrote:
Jens has apparently been banned for 3 months from ranked games. I put it to the admin that this is too long, especially as he has apologised and been publicly ridiculed by Biasbob. I suggest 1 month will be adequate and then if he re-offends, 3 months or even permanently. I have spoken to him and I don't think he will be doing this again.

So, please re-consider the length of this suspension?

I agree, 3 months way too strict imo. I have experienced unsportive delaying of a game before and there was no action of an admin then.

I know Jens and I am sure he will never do this again. Hope his apologies mean something to you.
quicksilver
User

PostPosted: 21.09.2013 12:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

bit happens, FREE Jens !!!
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 22.09.2013 07:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

jensneuij wrote:
I want to apologise to Arco for my behavior today. It was wrong and it won't happen again. I hope you can forgive me. I understand if you never want to play with me again though.

Also thanks to unbiasbob for making this post. It's good that we have players like you, who stand up for other people.

Jens, appreciate your comment. you are a decent person also for doing this apology to arco. I would have answered you earlier but have not been to the forum since I started this thread.

Last edited by unbiasbob on 29.09.2013 02:21; edited 1 time in total
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 22.09.2013 07:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

samuel wrote:
I disagree Jens - Biasbob is being a sticky beak, poking his nose in to other people's affairs as usual. I'm sure if Arco wanted to take it public he would have done so. Perhaps he had his own reasons for wanting to keep it private, but Biasbob has taken that away from him while at the same time attempting to embarrass you Jens. Biasbob has done the usual - after trying to flame me, Ruben and a couple other guys it backfired on him as usual - so he takes a few days away from the forum to lie low, then comes back with some BS like this. Why should you have to publicly apologise?

When I was abroad and my internet packed up, I sent Blacksheep a private message as soon as I could get back online (which wasn't for about 2 days) to explain what happened and apologise. Hence why I had to again take Biasbob to task when he brought that up (did you talk to BS Biasbob? Im still waiting for that apology you owe me). I didn't see the need to go public with it as it's no one else's concern.

Biasbob should worry more about his game and results and less about being judge, jury and executioner of everyone else on this forum, then maybe he'd be a bit higher in the standings.

Last edited by unbiasbob on 29.09.2013 02:21; edited 2 times in total
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 22.09.2013 12:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do know you have no credibility anymore, right Biasbob? People are laughing at you for the crap you post on this forum and how much of a hypocrite you are. You're not the only one who talks to people in the game rooms Biasbob. You've made yourself a joke through being so ridiculous with your comments.

Cheerio!
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 23.09.2013 04:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

I came to the forum just now because someone advised me of a post I needed to read. I dont come here now b/c this is only ignore feature available (just not coming here, works well)

Last edited by unbiasbob on 29.09.2013 02:22; edited 1 time in total
arco

PostPosted: 23.09.2013 18:19    Post subject: to dear samuel en unbiasbob Reply with quote

What I see happening on this forum is that Ruben / Unbiasbob / Samuel still trying thwart each other. Not only these postings, but virtually every message!
Guys, come on ... go out together friendly eating, drink a glass of cola or coffee. But do not be childish with each other.

Let us keep the feast of Stratego, which it was designed on this wonderful website. So do not make each other black, have fun.
A forum is meant I think to call / to question / challenge each other. (and not a in case one of you (not interest me who) now says, "You see ... he does childish, this is for everyone)

@ Jens, thanks for your fine post here. Wholeheartedly is forgiven you. I like to play against you on the board.

A strategic regards!
Arco (perhaps not the best player but someone who gets headaches from reading most of the forum posts)
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 23.09.2013 19:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Arco all well and good, but when Biasbob sends me a private message saying he'd like to bury the hatchet and that he has realised Im "not the bad guy" then a few days later sends an abusive message similar to what he posted above in this thread, you can see that he sends out mixed messages and any peace offering is not to be trusted. I've posted the messages for all to see, but Im happy to do so again if it helps show how he behaves.

He's talked about ignoring me before yet every time he does, within 3 days he's back on here starting a new thread insulting me and being a hypocrite. Basically it's troll like behaviour.
ruka
Chief-Admin

PostPosted: 23.09.2013 20:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I would not know, which people sits behind the monitors, I would think, that there are chrildren posting in this thread.

Sorry, no offence
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 23.09.2013 20:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep and Bob is the biggest baby of them all with his biased stats and lies.

Admin have confirmed there is nothing unacceptable about the content of this thread or any other, so bring it on Biasbob - do your worst you little prick.
ruka
Chief-Admin

PostPosted: 23.09.2013 20:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop it now, or I'll do it for you.

And I don't care, who is better in insulting others and who is not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: