SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Droppers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vijen

PostPosted: 13.05.2003 23:42    Post subject: Droppers Reply with quote

I just found your site, in fact I just learnt Stratego last week, but so far everyone I played has quit as soon as it becomes clear that I'm winning. Is there any defence against this? Perhaps registered users could be suspended after complaints from a number (2? 3?) of other registered users? Then it would be fairly secure playing against registered users.

This experience doesn't encourage me to register and use this site, those who drop a game to avoid a rankings penalty are fooling no-one but themselves (the word Wanker comes to mind).
spion
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 14.05.2003 21:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

please send me an email with the names of the players who quit.

This behavior is not ok and i will think about how to handle this.

For the rankings:
The rankings are not avaiable yet, even if the option is enabled, the game will be just for fun.
So at the moment, you are the winner if your opponent just quits. Threat it as if your opponent had given up.
(Of course this is no excuse for quitters! and we will do something against this behavior)
After the 1st June our ranking will be acive and from then on you will be the winner if your opponent does not come back within 15 minutes.

Best regards
spion
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: