SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I want to........

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-deleted473
User

PostPosted: 27.01.2005 02:25    Post subject: I want to........ Reply with quote

Post Deleted..This type of Crap has nothing to do with Stratego, just a blatent attemp at trouble makeing..

Keep yr foul mouth out, and yes I KNOW WHO yu are.

Jerry.
-deleted463
User

PostPosted: 27.01.2005 03:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I don't condone this kind of post and want everyone to know that this is not potter posting this stuff.
-deleted473
User

PostPosted: 27.01.2005 03:40    Post subject: duty of a forum moderator Reply with quote

If you're going to play the part of forum moderator then you need to set a good example and learn how to friggin spell! Everytime I get an eye sore from just looking at your posts. Who am I then? Tell me?? Are you that uneducated!!!! You live in a friggin English speaking country!
-deleted473
User

PostPosted: 27.01.2005 03:40    Post subject: duty of a forum moderator Reply with quote

If you're going to play the part of forum moderator then you need to set a good example and learn how to friggin spell! Everytime I get an eye sore from just looking at your posts. Who am I then? Tell me?? Are you that uneducated!!!! You live in a friggin English speaking country!
-deleted473
User

PostPosted: 27.01.2005 03:41    Post subject: ??? Reply with quote

BTW Sadistic's posts have nothing to do with Statego also. Do your job and delete those also ok? You can't have a double standard when you edit out posts.
jerry
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 27.01.2005 04:17    Post subject: Doulble Standard Reply with quote

Maybe yu should post under yr real identi, before everyone know's who yu really are, with yr crap and troublemaking.
esquire
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 28.01.2005 00:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry who is this individual?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: