SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FOSP tourney has ended

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marshal_hal
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 29.01.2008 05:56    Post subject: FOSP tourney has ended Reply with quote

Registration ends Feb. 6th at 2400 GMT (6 PM EST)
Tou MUST send me an e-mail to CTRoughriders@aol.com to register

Format:
You will have 1 opponent to play each week

There will be a "winners" and a "losers" bracket (everyone starts the tourney from the "winners" bracket)
All matches played in the "winners" bracket will be a "best of 3 games" to be played at the same meeting.
All matches in the "losers" bracket will be 1 game, with the winner of the game moving on and the loser being eliminated from the tourney.

The winner of the "winners" bracket will play the winner of the "losers" bracket in a best of 3 series. If the winner of the "losers" bracket wins this best of 3 series, there will be 1 more game that will decide the CHAMPION of the tourney. If the winner of the "winners" bracket wins this best of 3 series, he will automatically become the CHAMPION.

Your weekly opponent will be posted at 0600 GMT on Mondays (midnight Sundays EST) I will post the weekly matches in the Challenges section of the forum. You must communicate with your opponent there. I expect everyone to list there availability for the week and weekend in this section each week before Wednsday night.

You will have from Monday until 2200 GMT Sunday (4 PM EST) to complete your game. If one opponent does not list his availability to play in the challenges section of the forum, his oppomemt will be awarded the win. THE FIRST WEEK OF THE TOURNAMENT YOU WILL ONLY HAVE FROM THURSDAY FEB. 7TH UNTIL SUNDAY FEB. 10TH TO COMPLETE YOUR GAMES.

If you and your opponent can not agree to a time to play, you must play your game at a default time of 1800 GMT that Sunday (12 PM EST)

All games will be played with the following options: Classic, Ranking, Bronstein: 50 game/ 12 player/ 4 move (ISF)

Pairings for the first week will be random. After the first week, I will be following a tourney chart as to whom you will be playing. Each week I will tell you who you will be playing the following week. (example: Marshal_Hal/Zach winner playes the winner of the Stratego/ Ricardo game)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: